B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

OT or B4 inclusive.

Just a general observation:   It is not always "good times " for the RLC participants. In the last month or so I have seen a few of the girls emotionally hurt and crying. Megan, Nelly, Gina, Martina, Kitty, Masha, and yesterday, Monica.     Not good at all.  

• Sad 1

il y a 53 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

I agree...at one time everybody got along. But I remember when Masha moved into the villa, Holly dropped Megan like a hot potato. Cold shoulder, wouldn't acknowledge one another in the same room.  Yup, great times.

With a villa full of over inflated ego's you can not expect anything less!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

On all of it?  You can do better on your rebuttal.  We all know you are not a man of few words!

Heat wave , too hot 🥵🥵🥵 😂🤣😂😄 After night swim and 4-5 beers , will be able to analyze and answer with more words 😆 not all of it , the conclusion .. just of course my opinion and will let you know 😇😎

On 6/30/2021 at 9:26 PM, chuck206 said:

It is always interesting when two people see the same thing and come away with two completely different viewpoints. I saw Nelly playing hostess to her friends Gina and Bruno as they spent the day pool side. Bogdan stopped by and said hello to Bruno and spent some time with Gina. Nelly prepared a lunch and spent more time with her guests.  Gina and Bruno were ignored by the remaining villa tenants. Tesla walked by the 3 sum poolside, picked up her water bottle, and continued to the terrace.  I saw no display of cordial or friendly behaviour from Tesla, Elian, Vivian, or Nana toward fellow RLC participants. 

Having said that, the girls are free to choose who they associate with. Their choice.  Their activities, conduct, and behaviour are not dictated by Bogdan or Nelly. ( there maybe some common sense rules and guidelines applicable to all villa tenants )  It is not Bogdan or Nelly's responsibility to see to the "happiness" of the villa tenants. 

In my opinion , everyone knows more or less who the people that appear are and what’s their background story .. they have so many hours per day interacting that it isn’t so difficult to learn details of the rest of the RLC Barcelona tenants .. no interaction means that they simply don’t feel engaging in any talks either because of things they have heard and don’t like or they simply don’t appreciate that new people are presented and the long time tenants don’t bother to introduce them .. as a conclusion , it doesn’t look nice and it is impolite in my opinion , of course the new ones could go and introduce themselves but when there’s a couple visiting the villa , I don’t know how they think , for example how Gina would take it if the newcomers were to meet and greet .. pff , complicated 😜

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, yadevol said:

Nothing happened Elian in the bed with her.

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.... I hate bothering here from the cheap seats but my curiosity is just too great... so again thank you 

• Like 1