B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

@Alladino I like Hanna and Aaron. They are wild and adventurous. It's a good chemistry between the two couples. Maybe not movie-star good looking, but normal good looking. Can't demand more than that, if you also want realistic real life. Not very many are movie-star pretty. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

looking at Nanas decription to Nell of an event i woiud say her and Viv saw Ukraine win against sweden last night!!

I too was rooting for Ukraine purely because of the RLC girls. A bit daft that isn't it?🙄

No...I'd rather play Ukraine in the next round than Sweden...😁

46 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Why is CC running like such shit??  Duplicating posts, rock slow to update... what's going on with them?

Admin will take care of it later on...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Speculating that she favorably impressed 'Finn'.  He apparently was off to Marbella, the most expensive resort town in Spain.  So probably could afford to have her visit Ireland.  She wasn't going on a vacation that she was paying for, when she is paid very nicely to be on vacation.

hours ago, yadevol said:

Do you know for sure she was planning to visit Ireland or are you speculating?

I wanted to jump in on this speculating .... I have reading lots on this going to see Finn  in Ireland ...   seems far fetched as they met one night !!!  after the shit show with the 3 of them Eli gave him a sympathy, rather quick BJ in the shower and he was gone (apparently elsewhere with his mates ???? 

so how could there be such a big romance ? I don't get it , I don't believe it .... but wow this is starting to take legs and getting a lot of space here for pure and not very sensible speculation...

as I guy,  I could see a Finn say , hey if you want to come to Ireland I will be happy to fuck you there but seems like a lot speculation for it to be real or for him to bother ( I'm sure he can get laid plenty at home )  .... Hope it's true because Ireland is awesome and these girls may never have such a chance to bounce around the west of Europe being so close and transportation so cheap.... but I am not buying this Finn connection myself 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tesla can't carry the whole villa on her own. She won't have anyone to go out with, who share her attitude. My prediction is that Tesla will adapt more to the ways of how all the others are acting, rather than the other way around.

I agree with this.  Similar to Masha who we all thought would light a fire under the proverbial B4 ass.  She didn't.  She got sucked into the B4 vortex/vibe and basically ended up doing fake shows.  She tried hard though, preying on Megan, then Holly, and trying to take a run at Bruno.   I can't see Tesla even attempting what Masha tried to do.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

... after that incident in Monica’s room with Anthony and Lorraine, things changed dramatically somehow.

Wow I think I might have actually seen this early on in my life here.  Was that the Toga party?  I was too new to realize what the hell I was looking at.  Can you elaborate oh great one!  How did this affect Amalia? Is this a sign that I can't play the newbie card much longer?  Wait wait, you said Monica's room.  So not so sure.  I remember these massages happening in Lorraine's room with the guys and being a newbie I thought FOR SURE that this would lead to an orgy.  Sadly I was mistaken.

36 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with this.  Similar to Masha who we all thought would light a fire under the proverbial B4 ass.  She didn't.  She got sucked into the B4 vortex/vibe and basically ended up doing fake shows.  She tried hard though, preying on Megan, then Holly, and trying to take a run at Bruno.   I can't see Tesla even attempting what Masha tried to do.

Wow I think I might have actually seen this early on in my life here.  Was that the Toga party?  I was too new to realize what the hell I was looking at.  Can you elaborate oh great one!  How did this affect Amalia? Is this a sign that I can't play the newbie card much longer?  Wait wait, you said Monica's room.  So not so sure.  I remember these massages happening in Lorraine's room with the guys and being a newbie I thought FOR SURE that this would lead to an orgy.  Sadly I was mistaken.

Jenn .. you are wrong 😎😏