B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

12 hours ago, james deen said:

nelly being pregnant would explain the stomach pain shes been experiencing lately. 

oh lordy what will martina do now? wonder if she will talk martina into keeping the baby ( if she's pregnant ) from time to time.            200.gif

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Why is CC running like such shit??  Duplicating posts, rock slow to update... what's going on with them?

Just one of those things that happen from time to time.  Not the first time and likely not the last.  

Or....they will turn the big bedroom into a nursery. It is the only room with a functioning bathtub.

If it's a girl, she will be named Martina. If it's a boy, it will be named after the father.....   ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Or....they will turn the big bedroom into a nursery. It is the only room with a functioning bathtub.

If it's a girl, she will be named Martina. If it's a boy, it will be named after the father.....   ? 

No kids on any cams.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I agree...at one time everybody got along. But I remember when Masha moved into the villa, Holly dropped Megan like a hot potato. Cold shoulder, wouldn't acknowledge one another in the same room.  Yup, great times.

all very true, masha did nothing to make the villa any better, possibly worse!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

THE NAKED GUN 2 1/2: THE SMELL OF FEAR

Lt. Frank Drebin:
Congratulations, Ed! I hear Edna's pregnant again.

Ed Hocken:
Yeah, and when I find the guy that did it...

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

It is always interesting when two people see the same thing and come away with two completely different viewpoints. I saw Nelly playing hostess to her friends Gina and Bruno as they spent the day pool side. Bogdan stopped by and said hello to Bruno and spent some time with Gina. Nelly prepared a lunch and spent more time with her guests.  Gina and Bruno were ignored by the remaining villa tenants. Tesla walked by the 3 sum poolside, picked up her water bottle, and continued to the terrace.  I saw no display of cordial or friendly behaviour from Tesla, Elian, Vivian, or Nana toward fellow RLC participants. 

Having said that, the girls are free to choose who they associate with. Their choice.  Their activities, conduct, and behaviour are not dictated by Bogdan or Nelly. ( there maybe some common sense rules and guidelines applicable to all villa tenants )  It is not Bogdan or Nelly's responsibility to see to the "happiness" of the villa tenants. 

Bravo. I do not disagree. 

• Like 1