Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

I listened to the topic with regards to rape here:

clarifying about drugs and rape.

Drugs in this house are prohibited and even in this state, entry is prohibited.  Any people noticed in this earlier were brutally chased and removed.

just pay attention to the whole party and the amount of alcohol you drink.

and to allow too much in relation to young girls from my invited guys can not be a place.  An exceptionally peaceful and creative people gather at my place.  Any rape or mistreatment of the female sex, I personally will not allow in my house.  if someone personally worries about it, then I can ask this girl for you to confirm all my words.  it's not easy to get to a party to us, not to mention some strangers

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

Drugs in this house are prohibited and even in this state, entry is prohibited.  Any people noticed in this earlier were brutally chased and removed.

and to allow too much in relation to young girls from my invited guys can not be a place.  An exceptionally peaceful and creative people gather at my place.  Any rape or mistreatment of the female sex, I personally will not allow in my house.  if someone personally worries about it, then I can ask this girl for you to confirm all my words.  it's not easy to get to a party to us, not to mention some strangers

Hey you might need to hire a pool boy or better a pool girl :biggrin: 

The water in the pool needs changing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Елена Санирона said:

The more alcohol, the better parties. 👍🏻

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

Daddy Scott say chores come before party boys 😁

27D2D479-9AC6-41D6-A671-BA5DD6FBA76C.thumb.png.f7e977294f408017349e4405253fbd94.pngB939E501-E1D6-456C-BEA0-A5C04C57C9A1.thumb.png.519b6e0481d24d788c30d6c7e0b3f178.png

Well either Junior boy or the guest fell asleep the last few nights

he hasn't pushed the issue. maybe he will get a dick in her tonight 🙂

1712450808_DylanKiaraMP4(273).png.389f1e176f50d18169265570ee416179.png

48 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Well either Junior boy or the guest fell asleep the last few nights

he hasn't pushed the issue. maybe he will get a dick in her tonight 🙂

1712450808_DylanKiaraMP4(273).png.389f1e176f50d18169265570ee416179.png

That depends on if she allows traffic this week.😉

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Эй, тебе может понадобиться нанять мальчика у бассейна или лучше девушку у бассейна :большая улыбка: 

Воду в бассейне нужно сменить. 

young people are not particularly trying to follow the pool.  But we will teach))).  I will show that they also wash it)))), so it was so clean until I got to the hospital

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

I'm probably the Scott you're thinking of.  But I definitely don't hit girls.  Where does such a terrible conclusion come from?

Same people who thinks Stephie is moving out every time she does laundry, and the same people who think it is rape every time a girl has sex with someone they don't like.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2