Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

39 minutes ago, x192023 said:

so we pay $40 a month and now their asking us to donate ?

Jabbs did you see Connor mcGregor leg after the UFC fight over the weekend?
when u mentioned Scott reminded me of that OUCH!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:
  • Yes it’s sad very little happens here. Still had the best place lots of action going on most of the time. Hope Diana comes back. We just need a different kind of atmosphere. This place same thing over and over  😁

The concept is good but it's not achieving it's full potential. Just recently as you probably saw there was a flurry of posts from Scott(using Stephies acc.) where he layed out some ideas for the future so the guy seems to know what he's doing but this place is on it's knees I think.I hope he gets over his injury and gets back to sorting it all out. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never have watched this apartment bloody shit cams for a start,to use a Jabs saying lol, whenever i have clicked on it all i ever see is a load of knobheads lazing around or prancing around like demented zombies. As you say some of the +7 ones ain't bad at all, many of the other time zones are crap too but they seem to escape Jabs attention as he is just obsessed with this +7 thing. Must be a german problem :biggrin:

HI Rob, I have a look at all the Apt's just so I can give an honest opinion on what's happening but I definitely don't think they are all great.👍

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it😏😁👍

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What's all this about donating? what have i missed :biggrin:

Go into VH and you'll see a blue panel in each Apt with the word DONATE. If it's too difficult for you get back to me. 😁👍

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

HI Rob, I have a look at all the Apt's just so I can give an honest opinion on what's happening but I definitely don't think they are all great.👍

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it😏😁👍

As they say,whoever you are there is no accounting for taste :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Never have watched this apartment bloody shit cams for a start,to use a Jabs saying lol, whenever i have clicked on it all i ever see is a load of knobheads lazing around or prancing around like demented zombies. As you say some of the +7 ones ain't bad at all, many of the other time zones are crap too but they seem to escape Jabs attention as he is just obsessed with this +7 thing. Must be a german problem :biggrin:

Can you give an example?

4 hours ago, x192023 said:

so we pay $40 a month and now their asking us to donate ?

Yes. I heard about this system few weeks ago. But hope (as one where I heard) - this system will fail as well as gifts site.

Another example is that CEO is just full incompetent. Improve equipment quality? Update site? Looking for interesting people and possibly new managers? NO!!!111 We will introduce donation button - plan for innovations and updates for 2021 is over. 🤑

However, this is popular topic. Now normal buy SINGLE STORY game for $70 and donate another $200 on to comfortably completing entire story and main quests. VH wants more money out of nothing. By the way, they even take commission from any new donation.😉 

And yes - soon, very soon, in all apartments.😍

b326e952e17189686a5635d2f01405cf.jpg

6744.jpg

6745.jpg

6747.jpg

6746.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bloody in German means only stained from the red body fluid. So no I won't use that term. I say shitty cams :biggrin:

And in english shitty means stained from brown solids or could be fluid :biggrin: