Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #8

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

When ken is older he'll regret all the times he could've had fun with Barbie but instead wasted his time playing video games 🎮🕹 or just ignore Barbie

I remember when they were the kissing bandits before I give them the name K&B always all over each other. the name fit so well

both cute and young. but wow Barbie came along way .

never thought she would run around nude like she does

such a doll baby! Ken just has a bad addition to his gaming.. SAD!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, budda said:

The day is almost over and all the people are trying to do something different...

This is about you. You are here main sponsor of nothing doing Barbie and Ken and part-time main advertiser. Just send them to blacklist. They do this because it makes them more money than sex. As long as there is demand for it (good money), they will continue to do nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is about you. You are here main sponsor of nothing doing Barbie and Ken and part-time main advertiser. Just send them to blacklist. They do this because it makes them more money than sex. As long as there is demand for it (good money), they will continue to do nothing.

Best video game villain of all times 👍

1 hour ago, Refur said:

Interesting view for the neighbors 😊 

image.png.43e25eebbf0305b7bfc6540ea1950e7d.png

image.png.c15ccd7e29aacd7da09717e46ba4ff41.png

image.png.ab3c830b0b6b3107b073229983b7c0ea.png

70376689_DylanKiaraMP4(231).png.a5949308f20260a0bc70980dbd1739d4.png

23 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

When ken is older he'll regret all the times he could've had fun with Barbie but instead wasted his time playing video games 🎮🕹 or just ignore Barbie

I remember when they were the kissing bandits before I give them the name K&B always all over each other. the name fit so well

both cute and young. but wow Barbie came along way .

never thought she would run around nude like she does

such a doll baby! Ken just has a bad addition to his gaming.. SAD!

Nice to see Barbie's best friend Karen back. Such a beauty

damn stiff banged her good!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, x192023 said:

70376689_DylanKiaraMP4(231).png.a5949308f20260a0bc70980dbd1739d4.png

I

Did you note who one of the people was who like Spying's post? speaks volumes i think. The same person liked a couple of my earlier posts too. Food for thought eh.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Beyond the money, I am very surprised that a boy and a girl of about twenty do not want to have sex. At their age I was always horny. And you ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, budda said:

Beyond the money, I am very surprised that a boy and a girl of about twenty do not want to have sex. At their age I was always horny. And you ?

At least 2 or 3 times a day 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2