Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

3 hours ago, moules said:

From replay, G&S left at 18:02 on Saturday, dressed more for the beach than a night of partying. Gina had two backpacks, Stella had one. 

32 hours later. Gina and Bruno back at 02:13.

Stella arrived at B1 a little while ago and Gina and Bruno came home shortly after. Bruno was wearing only a pair of pants and both Gina and Stella were wearing what the wore when they left more than 24 hours ago. Bruno seemed to have left his undies someplace. Both he and Stella seemed exhausted and were both wet with what appeared to be perspiration. Gina seemed her usual self.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

i actually prefer this girl to cleo 

This girl is more straight forward, open and loud. And she has a great butt! Cleo is more quiet, quircky and reserved. But she is super cute. I like them both! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This girl is more straight forward, open and loud. And she has a great butt! Cleo is more quiet, quircky and reserved. But she is super cute. I like them both! 

its amazing the difference in cam quality in RLC  compared to vhtv

especially in this place 🙂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, x192023 said:

its amazing the difference in cam quality in RLC  compared to vhtv

especially in this place 🙂

It's two different worlds.

• Upvote 1

they are fighting again about the "trust issues" of Gina because of things that happened in her past for like the hundred time  (maybe a cheating bf who is not Bruno)

he's telling her to enjoy their time together and enjoy the fact they are together.

It annoys me she doesn't read between the lines and see he's not a boyfriend material but a friend with benefits material 

E hanno litigato anche ora, presumo per lo stesso motivo di prima.

Io non capisco, è chiaro che sono due caratteri troppo diversi che non stanno bene insieme. Gina è troppo insicura e gelosa mentre Bruno vuole vivere la vita in maniera "easy" senza pensare troppo al futuro.

è incredibile che rlc ha dato un appartamento a loro...