Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

And only if my wife Stefi approved of me in this

Hi Scott if it is like you say.let Stephie into the room,when you have sex someone else, not away.Whether she participates or not...

In my opinion, this demonstrates the respect ,which you say, you have for her!!!

1 hour ago, Елена Санирона said:

Do not forget that I have a cast !!!!))))) and they have to adjust to me because of my legs !!!!

I will never sleep with a girl if she does not want me as a man.  This is low for me !!!!

I love myself!!!!!

I hope I gave a clear answer !!!!

The cast doesn't help the situation, but I was mostly referring to the lack of emotions and passion on her part. Since I do not know your language, I can only rely on what I see to understand what is going on, and I have to admit that sometimes I don't get the full picture, so I give you the benefit of the doubt . anyway, thanks for responding 😉

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Елена Санирона said:

Я больше не имею желания  ,на сегодня, вносить ясность. Да и видимо не стоит это моего времени!!!!! 

Я такой какой есть!!!!! Я настоящий!!!! 

И люблю этот мир!!!!!!!!! 

Спасибо что вы все с нами!!! 

Alot of people on here already have negative preconceived ideas about you. Trying to explain yourself is not helping.

But if you must interact with this forum, just answer straight questions like: What happened to your leg? or when is Diana getting an apartment? or who's the girl with the pink dress? etc... You don't have to explain to us why you fuck this girl and not the other one.

Just carry on with your life. Not everybody can like you.

• Like 4

Видно что не слышал, поэтому и не уловил суть!!! 

Есть такое понимание как достоинства!!!! 

И желание дать своему родному человеку это понимание!!!! 

Сабрина была и есть в моей жизни, и только любящий человек может по-настоящему отпустить и стараться дальше поддерживать. 

Она заслуживает намного большего!!!!!! 

Своих надо поддерживать и беречь. Часто молодые совершают необдуманные поступки. )))Это заценят только те кто понимает о чем я говорю))) 

Hahahaha once again, as Sabrina said BY HER SELF!!! “What he is worried about?””” That some one will properly fuck me “”” that is sabrinas words…. You are delusional idiot!!!and soon or later life will hit you so bad that you will not know what happen!! 😆😆

Can we please cancel the insults and get this back to a normal discussion again? I honestly don't care who fucks who in that place. It's nice to see something new and maybe even unexpected. So when people there have a problem with it I guess they are free to leave...

• Like 3

Я больше не имею желания  ,на сегодня, вносить ясность. Да и видимо не стоит это моего времени!!!!! 

Я такой какой есть!!!!! Я настоящий!!!! 

И люблю этот мир!!!!!!!!! 

Спасибо что вы все с нами!!! 

Just a hint that that pool water is turning green again :wink:

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

Hahahaahah that is why you didn’t allowed that guy have sex with Sabrina a week ago. 
you are full of lies!!! 
do you think I didn’t heard the conversation you had with lila??? And all the bullshit you told!!! 
you are the worse kind of human to interact. That is why some of the tenants wants to keep distance from you. 
with all do respect to the forum rules you are a garbage person. 

What conversation did he have with Lyla--What bullshit did he tell Lyla?

Видно что не слышал, поэтому и не уловил суть!!! 

Есть такое понимание как достоинства!!!! 

И желание дать своему родному человеку это понимание!!!! 

Сабрина была и есть в моей жизни, и только любящий человек может по-настоящему отпустить и стараться дальше поддерживать. 

Она заслуживает намного большего!!!!!! 

Своих надо поддерживать и беречь. Часто молодые совершают необдуманные поступки. )))Это заценят только те кто понимает о чем я говорю))) 

you say beloved Sabrina and how much she is worth and she deserves much more, really? you mean maybe you???? she deserves you???? did not you threaten her million of times????? COME ON SERIOUS QUESTION HOW MANY TIMES YOU BEAT HER????? this is your understaning of love? i will make it simple to you, add the ingridients of, violence/control/ threatening/and fucking do you know what that makes???? PIMP!!!!  but in your eyes is love, thats why you are delusional dangerus idiot. that makes Sabrina Stephie and the rest your property so cut the bullshit Scott. look you say the truth to the viewers and i wont be attacking you. i dont watch your apartment and dont care about your action, but if you come here and say bullshits to the viewers i will be always attacking you with what i hear here and there!!! stop playing the cool guy,you are nothing more than a scambug .

• Upvote 1