Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, jojoferz said:

Did anyone see, if Scott fucked Heidi ,last night, while Stephie slept in another room ?

thanks

Yes Scott fucked and fucked and fucked Heidi --pretty awesome!--Once he got it in with a certain rhythm going it looked like neither one of them ever wanted to stop

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yes Scott fucked and fucked and fucked Heidi --very amazing! - Once he entered with a certain pace going, it seemed that none of them wanted to stop

Painful Stephie has to stay in another room, so he can continue to fuck all the girls...

What a disgraceful job for live,,,,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Heidi is still moving her hips to the same rhythm that Scott and her had going when they were fucking--When Stephie fucks Scott it always seems like she is reluctant --Even though Stephie is the prettiest girl in the house I think Scott would be much happier if he was with a girl who actually showed she wanted him physically

52 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Heidi is still moving her hips to the same rhythm that Scott and her had going when they were fucking--When Stephie fucks Scott it always seems like she is reluctant --Even though Stephie is the prettiest girl in the house I think Scott would be much happier if he was with a girl who actually showed she wanted him physically

Do you honestly reckon if any of these girls didn't depend on Scott for a roof over their heads they would even give him a second look, probably run a fucking mile. :biggrin: needs must eh ::) Oh yes, forgot the cash in hand as well :biggrin:

Have no idea who this girl is but she is showing as much interest as i have in quantum physics, just a job to be done :biggrin:

She's been in the same position for about 40 mins now, just got told to roll over and take it :biggrin:

bandicam 2021-07-23 14-14-33-477.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jojoferz said:

Болезненная Стефи вынуждена оставаться в другой комнате, чтобы он мог продолжать трахать всех девушек ...

Какая позорная работа для жизни ,,,,

Приветствую!!!! 

Иногда Стефи не расположенна к сексу или нет настроения, или же наоборот хочет меня порадовать новой девочкой которую она нормально воспринимает.

Мы современные, и разнообразие для нас иногда является нужным делом!!!! 

Стефи тоже имеет на это право, и мы обсалютно на равных!!! 

И это ребята не работа, заметьте, я не зарабатываю на секс вечеринках и моя основа не сексуальные темы!!!

Я современный, настоящий это моя жизнь!!!! 

И не одна девушка не ложится со мной в постель из за карьеры или выгоды. 

Я не уважаю такое!!!! Секс только если это взаимно!!!!! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Елена Санирона said:

Приветствую !!!! 

Иногда Стефи не расположенна к сексу или нет настроения, или наоборот хочет меня порадовать новой девочкой, которую она нормально воспринимает.

Мы современные, и разнообразие для нас иногда является нужным делом !!!! 

Стефи тоже имеет на это право, и мы обсалютно на равных !!! 

И это ребята не работа, заметьте, я не зарабатываю на секс вечеринках и моя основа не сексуальные темы !!!

Я современный, настоящий это моя жизнь !!!! 

И не одна девушка не ложится со мной в постель из за карьеры или выгоды. 

Я не уважаю такое !!!! Секс только если это взаимно !!!!! 

Greetings !!!!

Sometimes Stefi is not inclined towards sex or is not in the mood, or on the contrary wants to please me with a new girl, whom she normally perceives.

We are modern, and variety is sometimes a necessary thing for us !!!!

Stefy also has a right to this, and we are absolutely on an equal footing !!!

And these guys are not work, mind you, I do not make money from sex parties and my basis is not sexy topics !!!

I am modern, real, this is my life !!!!

And not one girl goes to bed with me because of a career or a profit.

I don't respect that !!!!  Sex only if it is mutual !!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Елена Санирона said:

Привет !!!!

Иногда Стефи не склонна к сексу или не в настроении, или наоборот хочет порадовать меня новой девушкой, которую она обычно воспринимает.

Мы современные, и иногда нам нужно разнообразие !!!!

Стефи тоже имеет на это право, и мы абсолютно в равных условиях !!!

И эти парни не работают, заметьте, я не зарабатываю на секс-вечеринках и моя основа не сексуальные темы !!!

Я современная, настоящая, это моя жизнь !!!!

И ни одна девушка не ложится со мной в постель из-за карьеры или прибыли.

Я этого не уважаю !!!! Секс только если он обоюдный !!!!!

And only if my woman Stefi approved of me in this