Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can we please cancel the insults and get this back to a normal discussion again? I honestly don't care who fucks who in that place. It's nice to see something new and maybe even unexpected. So when people there have a problem with it I guess they are free to leave...

Agree. It's enough now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Moon said "do you think I didnโ€™t heard the conversation you had with lila??? And all the bullshit you told!!!"ย  Moon--what are you talking about here?

If you give him a mention, like this, @moonlight89, he might answer you a little sooner because he'll get a notification that you're talking to him.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bla bla bla as long as the hot girls keep coming I don't care. They are old enough to leave when they have a problem with it...

Yes. I agree. They are all grown up people, who are fully capable of making their own decissions. I don't understand the people who crititicise that. The only one I think Scott has a particular responsibility for, is Stephie. Obviously. Because there is something more involved there now.ย 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

They say that the truth will set you free, but no, no, no, it is indifference to the truth that truly sets one free. Free from thyself Fools!

Life's too short to worry about such miniscule things.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bla bla bla as long as the hot girls keep coming I don't care. They are old enough to leave when they have a problem with it...

Oh Romeo i can see ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜‹! At least you still support something in VHTV Kingdom! By the way? Are you support them whatever they do or just support them by step part not all part through in way of their dreams and your dreams Road๐Ÿ˜‹

Oh i would to thank so much the VHTV Kingdom forย bring to the World such a talented boy such a little goddess Scott๐Ÿ˜‹! By the way! Do him have new ways to worshipping him?๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‹

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh i would to thank so much the VHTV Kingdom forย bring to the World such a talented boy such a little goddess Scott๐Ÿ˜‹! By the way! Do him have new ways to worshipping him?๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‹

You make no sense at all. your English is not good.ย 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

You make no sense at all. your English is not good.ย 

Oh i can see๐Ÿ’”!But you goes to says! i have make no sense or (meaning) at all! If it's at all!ย then why reply on something you couldn't understand it! Just reply on something you could understand it. oh Mr littel English ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‹

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh i can see๐Ÿ’”!But you goes to says! i have make no sense or (meaning) at all! If it's at all!ย then why reply on something you couldn't understand it! Just reply on something you could understand it. oh Mr littel English ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‹

1*XaT_FvvE1jc3icNWmWYPog.gif