Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no eye contact, no kissing, no cuddling, no touching, she just laid there and took it. to me it did not look like she was enjoying it at all. 

Quite agree, you can only view what happened and you nailed it. Wasn't even any movement from her or reactions at all. Could say more but think you get my drift. And her reactions when finished said it all really. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The relationship he had with Stephie was the same as his relationship with Sabrina. In his position, I would be totally pissed off id stop before you ruin a top house!  I know people in much weirder relationships

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no eye contact, no kissing, no cuddling, no touching, she just laid there and took it. to me it did not look like she was enjoying it at all. 

Just a question of remember the other times "Heidi" had sex there. Mask was the priceless ingredient 😂

6 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

she has at the old house multiple people!

And how many here since she is boss property?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Елена Санирона said:

Greetings !!!!

Sometimes Stefi is not inclined towards sex or is not in the mood, or on the contrary wants to please me with a new girl, whom she normally perceives.

We are modern, and variety is sometimes a necessary thing for us !!!!

Stefy also has a right to this, and we are absolutely on an equal footing !!!

And these guys are not work, mind you, I do not make money from sex parties and my basis is not sexy topics !!!

I am modern, real, this is my life !!!!

And not one girl goes to bed with me because of a career or a profit.

I don't respect that !!!!  Sex only if it is mutual !!!!!

1 hour ago, Елена Санирона said:

And only if my woman Stefi approved of me in this

I am a huge fan of you, Scott. I'm only here to watch your lifes, not judge it. But I do have opinions. If you want to hear it. Here it is:

My problem is that it is not equal. It is as far from equal as it can get. Stephie might say that it is OK, she is might even have convinced herself that it is OK, but the point is that you have to look at the situation she is in. The woman is pregnant, for fucks sake. Biologically, it is better to have a father, than not have a father at all. That's the situation. The background. To truely show respect, you should look at how she acts. Stephie doesn't live this life. She doesn't want to, and she doesn't have the need to. She lets you do it, even though I'm not so sure she seem to like it very much. Therefore this will never be an equal arrangement. It is bound to cause alot of issues and worry about trust. For her, not for you though. She has everything to loose in this. You have nothing to loose. So no, it is NOT equal. That is a fact that need to be aknowledged, before you can talk about respect. If she is still OK with it, that is great. But I think you should let her know that it is not equal, and you should let her know, often and clearly, how grateful you are for the respect she is giving you.

The thing about variety being a necessary thing for you is a lame argument. A selfish argument. When you have made someone pregnant, it is time to grow up and take responsibility. Everyone has urges, but there are times to act on urges, and there are times to not act on your urges. You need to stop thinking that having sex with whomever you want is some kind of necessity. Something you have to do, regardless. Because it is not. It is a good bonus, a gift, that Stephie has granted you. Let that always be clear, and only if that is clear, then maybe this work.

That is my opinion. My advise, if you want. But it is your lifes. I'm just a spectator.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

she has at the old house multiple people!

No one since she moved in with him in this house. And no one since she became pregnant. That is why this arrangement is so one-sided.

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Surprising what a little competition can do--Stephie has never ever laid around with her panties showing in front of Scott

What? Stephie has never ever laid around with her panties showing in front of Scott before?? I think you need to pay more attention!

Just now, ed2 said:

No one since she moved in with him in this house. And no one since she became pregnant. That is why this arrangement is so one-sided.

lol maybe someone outside the house? all I'm getting at is we don't know the relationship. throwing around slander isn't going to fix the problem also none of us speak Russian and if one of the girls reads this it would piss me off.