Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

Greetings !!!! 

Sometimes Stefi is not inclined towards sex or is not in the mood, or, on the contrary, wants to please me with a new girl whom she normally perceives.

We are modern, and variety is sometimes a necessary thing for us !!!! 

Stephie also has a right to this, and we are absolutely on an equal footing !!! 

And these guys are not work, mind you, I do not make money from sex parties and my basis is not sexy topics !!!

I am modern, real this is my life !!!! 

And not one girl goes to bed with me because of a career or a profit. 

I don't respect that !!!! Sex only if it is mutual !!!!! 

Hi Scott, 

I for one, am not here to judge you or anyone else, it's your life, and you live it based on your own values and beliefs. I am happy to read that you respect your partner, and that you have a mutual understanding. 

The only thing that I found a bit odd, was the girl's behaviour ( reaction ) when you had sex with her, she did not seem to enjoy it at all, it looked like as if you were with a sex-doll.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Hi Scott, 

I for one, am not here to judge you or anyone else, it's your life, and you live it based on your own values and believes. I am happy to read that you respect your partner, and that you have a mutual understanding. 

The only thing that I found a bit odd, was the girl's behaviour ( reaction ) when you had sex with her, she did not seem to enjoy it at all, it looked like as if you were with a sex-doll.  

I thought she enjoyed it very much --What does a girl have to do for you to think she is enjoying sex--Cartwheels? Are you saying Scott has complete control over these girls to the point that Heidi couldnt have stopped anytime she wanted--then you are saying he openly on the internet is trafficking these girls--He may be stupid but he would have to be so damn dumb to do that especially with all the heat on this in the entire world... People are all different and what turns some on turns some off

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I thought she enjoyed it very much --What does a girl have to do for you to think she is enjoying sex--Cartwheels? Are you saying Scott has complete control over these girls to the point that Heidi couldnt have stopped anytime she wanted--then you are saying he openly on the internet is trafficking these girls--He may be stupid but he would have to be so damn dumb to do that especially with all the heat on this in the entire world... People are all different and what turns some on turns some off

no eye contact, no kissing, no cuddling, no touching, she just laid there and took it. to me it did not look like she was enjoying it at all. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no eye contact, no kissing, no cuddling, no touching, she just laid there and took it. to me it did not look like she was enjoying it at all. 

since when do you have to have eye contact-kissing- they were certainly cuddling and touching their pubic areas together--and she never quit moaning through out and they were not moans of pain

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

since when do you have to have eye contact-kissing- they were certainly cuddling and touching their pubic areas together--and she never quit moaning through out and they were not moans of pain

ok, I'm glad that you enjoyed watching that 😉

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Елена Санирона said:

Greetings!!!! 

Sometimes Stefi is not inclined towards sex or is not in the mood, or, on the contrary, wants to please me with a new girl whom she normally perceives.

We are modern, and variety is sometimes a necessary thing for us !!!! 

Stefi also has the right to do so, and we are absolutely on an equal footing !!! 

And these guys are not work, mind you, I do not make money from sex parties and my basis is not sexy topics !!!

I am modern, real, this is my life !!!! 

And not one girl goes to bed with me because of a career or a profit. 

I don't respect that !!!! Sex only if it is mutual !!!!! 

If you are on such equal footing why has she never fucked anyone else in the house? Im very sure there would be plenty of takers

• Like 1