B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

the only way these type of shows will work is if the girls are into others girl, severely drunk or real sluts otherwise all they will do is touching and a bit of soft kissing. Tesla ticks the boxes but no one else does

Gina and Stella could add the craziness needed tonight .. but the one that’s definitively missing and who could cause the wild stuff , it is Elian 😔😔

• Sad 1

il y a 26 minutes, moules a dit :

This is a scripted planned show like Wednesday's shows were.  Plans for this show were done days, if not weeks ago.   RLC technicians are testing their bandwidth capacity in different situations.  Wednesday's shows were subscribers only.  Saturday's show includes free cams.  Three of the girls who were in Wednesday's shows are again on stage tonight, and Radi is added.

at first i dismissed this theory but its undeniable the last couple of days there has been way more shows then usual so maybe this is right or they are just desperate for new subscribers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Even if it hors slowly ( maybe it won't go anywhere else) but I like what I see ... Everyone seems so comfortable ! 

It's work, it's about producing a cheap show, little effort, lots of attention. The goal is not to have fun but to make money.

Everything that used to be good about RLC dies with this kind of bullshit show event. It is ultimately nothing more than a softcore version of chaturbate. Silly bullshit.

• Upvote 2

I think we have to be forgiving, the twins Lia and Mia have a very pronounced bimbo side, certainly, but I note the efforts made during these first two days, do not stop them in their tracks, let's trust them so as not to disappoint us, especially since I feel them open to building a friendship and perhaps even wish it extended complicity to Tesla and Nana.
As for what's going on tonight in the gym, if the girls have fun that's the main thing, and let's not hope for miracles from Radi, she has a lot of qualities besides having a beautiful smile, but she always seems to have difficulty in the company of other people, and what's more if a man is in the villa. Tesla as always "does the job" and Nana and Vivian are progressing slowly.

The only thing that could actually make me stay and watch this , it is Radislava’s presence  .. she’s now one of the previous cast let’s say , she has very few show appearances , therefore , it is a nice surprise her presence even if nothing is expected of course ☺️ Except if Tesla gets crazy 😂🤣😂🤣