Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. They all seemed to be pretty tired...

Nothing seems to happen there recently just lots of body's and nothing else. I bet even Felix was disappointed he never got his end away last night :biggrin:

• Like 1

Mira & Heny had their first apartment in October 2017.
Since then, almost every time they have had guests, we have seen "interesting" evenings with threesomes, foursomes, orgies, etc.
In recent months - unfortunately - all the evenings organized by them have not had sexual activities.
Even last night Henry was unable to have sex with the blonde guest.
What happened ? Maybe M&H can no longer excite their guests or maybe they invite people who are not inclined to interact sexually?

MIRA1.thumb.jpg.873596c542fc87558dfc0e062183f1a4.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, budda said:

Since then, almost every time they have had guests, we have seen "interesting" evenings with threesomes, foursomes, orgies, etc.
In recent months - unfortunately - all the evenings organized by them have not had sexual activities.
What happened ? Maybe M&H can no longer excite their guests or maybe they invite people who are not inclined to interact sexually?

Even Felix looked pissed off and left after not long there :biggrin:

1 hour ago, phil4466 said:

Strange, because if you scroll down on page 17, you should see pics of the blonde fucking in Hannah's bathroom. My mistake was to include the link this page, and not on the exact post. Sorry for that (and for the text "Cathy etc..." which was automatically added).

I think the blonde, the do nothing girl lol, has been fucked in M&H's bathroom but never in public, but only by her b/f the long haired git.

here's a thought.........

the big goon is invited to sit between two attractive women.  one is practically naked.

what does he do? he immediately covers himself up with a bedspread and sits there like a stuffed animal

the other guy [henry] has the naked lady  put her leg over him.  what does he do?  he picks his nose and flicks it onto the floor.

do we need to ask why this is no fun to watch?  there must be men available. 

not here.

snore...........................................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, billycox said:

the big goon is invited to sit between two attractive women.  one is practically naked.

what does he do? he immediately covers himself up with a bedspread and sits there like a stuffed animal

the other guy [henry] has the naked lady  put her leg over him.  what does he do?  he picks his nose and flicks it onto the floor.

not here.

You are talking about Roger. He is always only visiting for food and playing video games :biggrin:

Hes the perfect party pooper.

thanks for the info.  he's certainly a wet blanket for sure.  how can the other 4 have any fun with him lurking like the family dog?

and why on earth is he ever invited back?  and to stay overnight?

i don't get it.  i must be getting old.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, billycox said:

thanks for the info.  he's certainly a wet blanket for sure.  how can the other 4 have any fun with him lurking like the family dog?

and why on earth is he ever invited back?  and to stay overnight?

i don't get it.  i must be getting old.

I guess because he's a friend. They for sure don't invite him for action and parties...

10 hours ago, budda said:

Archives exist and its stealing by pirates. Every guest saw themselves in social network and do not want to do content for pirates. If archives will no creating more, people will no afraid with that case. Longer timeline (1 week for example) can be resolve for that situation

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, billycox said:

not here.

Hands down, Henry would win every nose picking contest. Only thing left for him to do is plug one nostril and blow out the other one to add even more excitement.

12 hours ago, phil4466 said:

Strange, because if you scroll down on page 17, you should see pics of the blonde fucking in Hannah's bathroom. My mistake was to include the link this page, and not on the exact post. Sorry for that (and for the text "Cathy etc..." which was automatically added).

And, it just keeps getting more confusing. Phil, the ONLY reason I quoted your post was because of this line:

"Eh @letsdothis why the fuck Cathy of all names? 😂"

Where you mentioned me specifically by name and wanted to know why I chose the name Cathy, which I didn't. I don't understand how it's possible, but if, as you said, that line was "automatically added" somehow, then why are we even having this conversation. Not a single word or picture on page 17 has anything to do with me.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess because he's a friend. They for sure don't invite him for action and parties...

Jolly Roger must have thought it was Christmas tonight as he was allowed a free blowjob and fuck tonight. From about 02:51am