Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

danny74

apparently, no one is actually concerned about mira. there's all this talk and hand wringing about her unsurpassed beauty and now that she seems to be in some kind of real physical and emotional predicament, the best you can come up with is genetically modified food?

this looks to me like someone who is really suffering and her "fans" don't really give a shit.

maybe i'm getting old.

haven't learned yet how to be that indifferent.

good night.

ok........

i've been away for 4 days.

in all that time. no one has cared to mention what mira's condition may or may not be.

no interest? no concern about her diminishing looks and behavior?

all you want to see is "action" and you don't really give a damn about the fact that these may be real people with real feelings?

it says a lot about what the technology has done to us and our values.

i fully realize that these are people who populate these sites for commercial reasons.

but they are still people.

what is missing here?

george orwell must be dancing in his grave.

8 minutes ago, billycox said:

ok........

i've been away for 4 days.

in all that time. no one has cared to mention what mira's condition may or may not be.

no interest? no concern about her diminishing looks and behavior?

all you want to see is "action" and you don't really give a damn about the fact that these may be real people with real feelings?

it says a lot about what the technology has done to us and our values.

i fully realize that these are people who populate these sites for commercial reasons.

but they are still people.

what is missing here?

george orwell must be dancing in his grave.

I didn't see anything unusual there really. Mira is known for having some ups and downs... 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:10 AM, billycox said:

apparently, no one is actually concerned about mira. there's all this talk and hand wringing about her unsurpassed beauty and now that she seems to be in some kind of real physical and emotional predicament, the best you can come up with is genetically modified food?

this looks to me like someone who is really suffering and her "fans" don't really give a shit.

Mira goes to training (dancing or something).

She may be in bad mood or have real headache. Moreover, unlike other girls - who use this as universal excuse. Mira have medical confirmation document.

I haven't heard of any quarrels lately. On contrary, they communicate quite warmly.

• Like 1