Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #2

22 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Diana has had her chances ( 2 times already ) and both times she blew it, If I was a manager I would not trust her for the third time. 

She blew it? Isn't that what you're looking for, her to blow it? Me too!

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, bluewinner said:

When she had her apartment the first time around, she was doing ok for a few weeks and then she was just sleeping the whole time until she was kicked out. second time they just let her stay in that apartment because VH banned the original tenant and the same thing happened, she had a few Ok weeks and then she was MIA. why would a manager invest in a tenant for a few weeks or couple of months, it doesn't make much sense. 

Lol, she have more apartments. She in project for two years. And fucked a many guys + brought a lot of guests. And she fucks good&hot&active, unlike many girls on this VH who sleep or imitate in process.

y6q9.png

image.png

2019-12-15_14h54_13.png

And yes she is cyclical. Now Diana have active and good months (as far as I understood from communication in Scott) and we are losing them. When she is opened, she will probably have bad months or a closed relationship.

By the way, if anyone has interesting who is Karen (or who lives with Barbie?)

сестра - sister.

Once again, I don't think Diana/Katrin is good or epic participant. But between next Turbo and Diana also in bright active months with different guys and light mood - my choice is obvious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Lol, she have more apartments. She in project for two years. And fucked a many guys + brought a lot of guests. And she fucks good&hot&active, unlike many girls on this VH who sleep or imitate in process.

y6q9.png

image.png

2019-12-15_14h54_13.png

And yes she is cyclical. Now Diana have active and good months (as far as I understood from communication in Scott) and we are losing them. When she is discovered, she will probably have bad months or a closed relationship.

By the way, if anyone has interesting who is Karen (or who lives with Barbie?)

сестра - sister.

Once again, I don't think Diana/Katrin is good or epic participant. But between next Turbo and Diana also in bright active months with different guys and light mood - my choice is obvious.

yeah, like I said she had a few good weeks, and then she went on sleeping mode. she is just not reliable, so the managers are not willing to risk their money on her. 

she was a participant for only a few months in total, the rest of the times she's been a guest in different apartments. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, like I said she had a few good weeks, and then she went on sleeping mode. she is just not reliable, so the managers are not willing to risk their money on her. 

she was a participant for only a few months in total, the rest of the times she's been a guest in different apartments. 

And considering how she always was probably she won't even remember of that or what/how many she was doing🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

He said she blew IT not she blew HIM 😂

Is there a difference or are you just splitting hairs, that's assuming he is unshaven of course as i wan't looking that closely :biggrin:

• Haha 1