B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are more things than a simple fuck .. don’t forget that they are a married couple and have lots of things that are shared financially , lots are situated in Russia .. my life experiences of people around me and the way they behave to life has learned me this ..Karma is a bitch ( it goes for many tenants and the way they choose to make things on and off camera , your recent posts at another thread today is a great example as well 😏

if they divorce nelly gonna have the villa and bogdan the garage

• Haha 3

I thought maybe he was talking about some other Karma. I don't think that Bogdan or any man on RLC will fuck another women in his partners face and then laugh at her. Even when Bruno fucked Stella recently, he did not do it openly in front of Gina. The next day however, Gina did come back crying when the three went to the beach together and Bruno and Stella were awol for many hours. That still did not qualify as an in your face situation.

22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

alladino u should rub the lamp and make 3 wishes for rlc

giphy.gif

Okay, even though we all know that none of my wishes will come true:

I wish RLC would stop giving shows, but really give a glimpse into the lives of the residents again.

I wish RLC would open some new couple apartments (at best with high quality girls like Anabelle, Eva or Lana).

I wish RLC would bring Holly back in an real roommate apartment (or with her BF if there is any).

What would you wish for?

BTW, Stella's return could be considered the fulfillment of one of my wishes. I like that she brings her BF at least occasionally to the apartments. I also like that Gina has her own place, even more now that a group of her friends were there (and in B1) to visit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

I wish RLC would stop giving shows, but really give a glimpse into the lives of the residents again.

I wish RLC would open some new couple apartments (at best with high quality girls like Anabelle, Eva or Lana).

I wish RLC would bring Holly back in an real roommate apartment maybe (or with her BF if there is any).

What would you wish for?

BTW, Stella's return could be considered the fulfillment of one of my wishes. I like that she brings her BF at least occasionally to the apartments. I also like that Gina has her own place, even more now that a group of her friends were there (and in B1) to visit.

that was pretty reasonable and decent wishes but i cant tell mine or i will get tonns of confused emojis

12 minutes ago, emnv said:

My friend, if you could understand him you would fully know how manipulative, liar, violent, opportunist and sexist he is. He is not someone who deserves sympathy. A member of the forum defined him as the scum, and that's an opinion that I share.

I know he is all this , I don’t  have sympathy for him for all of this .. I judge him for his accomplishments and not the way he has achieved them .. we can extend this to politics , business people and so on .. Are all those achieved successfully by not doing as Curly does / have been doing in a way  ? And now Gina or anyone who has been involved , it has been completely their choice , he wasn’t forced to them .. they all had the choice , Gina now and some others had already known his ways and character / personality that he is .. still , they allowed  him to be around … it is like you know that a drug or continue smoking maintains your addiction but you keep on doing it despite harming you .. 

I recall that Dick fucked every one of the girls that Jane brought into their apartment. All for except one of the young girls when they were doing a threesome, Dick took them all to the hall bathroom off camera to fuck. Even Hakeem never fucked in front of his partner when she was in the apartment.   

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know he is all this , I don’t  have sympathy for him for all of this .. I judge him for his accomplishments and not the way he has achieved them .. we can extend this to politics , business people and so on .. Are all those achieved successfully by not doing as Curly does / have been doing in a way  ? And now Gina or anyone who has been involved , it has been completely their choice , he wasn’t forced to them .. they all had the choice , Gina now and some others had already known his ways and character / personality that he is .. still , they allowed  him to be around … it is like you know that a drug or continue smoking maintains your addiction but you keep on doing it despite harming you .. 

who u guys are talking about? bogdan?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Das waren ziemlich vernünftige und anständige Wünsche, aber ich kann meine nicht sagen oder ich werde Tonnen von verwirrten Emojis bekommen

If you say your wishes, they will not come true ::)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

I wish RLC would bring Holly back in an real roommate apartment (or with her BF if there is any).

What would you wish for?

Now , that’s some good points .. I will add just have apartments with locals so we see interactions  with their friends and not bringing couples living as sex machines and isolated in Barcelona ( current B5 couples ) .. Gina and Bruno is a great example of how apartments should be like Carla and Yanai before or Luna and Zac.. this we want more and then RLC can be hugely benefited by bringing shades of the “ real life “ happenings when they had the Russian apartments .. and how much better can be with the Mediterranean aura than the cold Russian way of living … 

• Like 1