B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Thanks for confirming my point. It's evident that you are a rude and disrespectful person.  again I don't understand why you are being tolerated by Admin & Mods here. I understand that some of them may share your view point about RLC and its participants, what I don't get is why they turn a blind eye on your daily insults and rudeness. if anyone else behaves the way you do, they be banned indefinitely after a few warnings, but your constant rant, rage and insults has no consequences for you. just Amazing. I wonder how many members have left this forum just because they got fed up with your disgusting comments.

Sounds like a personal problem to me!

• Confused 1

I'm beginning to feel honored that I have my own dedicated trolls. It is it's own perverse kind of compliment to know that a cadre of people dedicate their entire existence to contradicting everything that I post on this forum, even though everyone else saw it too. I wish I could get a job like that. 

Not able to watch closely today but saw this in the previous thread from Dino:

What makes Nelly behavior so nasty in the current situation is that she takes liberties for herself that she forbid Bodgan. So she gripes with him for spending too much time with the girls (the last group of girls), although he was just frendly and always kept his distance, while she herself had sex with others.

Has there been anything significantly sexual today at B4 in front of Bogdan like there was in front of Alberto the other day?

I was under the impression that Nelly has backed off her jealousy about Bogdan.  I thought she apologized.  I could be  wrong.   This  doesn't mean she would be happy if Bodgan  went  out and fucked, say Stella, but I don't think she gets so upset about Bogdan being playful around the girls anymore.  Am  I imagining this?

The million dollar questions  remains whether we will see a threesome or foursome with Bogdan and/or Alberto.  I don't think we know the answer.  Do I want this?  Yes of course, it would be exciting and wonderful for RLC customers.  Is it the best for these 4 ... who knows but probably not.  As I have stated before, open relationships are fraught  with  land mines and pitfalls.  But for those who say it will never happen, I would say don't be too quick to judge.  These things take time to develop and evolve.  The fact that the girls are more open about their relationship ... in front of their men ... is a positive development.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Talk about rules ??? what does all this crap have to do with B-4 ?

He is commenting on B4 thread and calling the participants ASSHOLE for no apparent reason. where do you want me to go and talk about it? we wouldn't have to go OT if you did your job at the first place. anyway I won't continue as I am just wasting my time. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He is commenting on B4 thread and calling the participants ASSHOLE for no apparent reason. where do you want me to go and talk about it? we wouldn't have to go OT if you did your job at the first place. anyway I won't continue as I am just wasting my time. 

simple answer Don't feed the trolls !!!!

image.jpeg.33945265247ae0b545cee721b08ad8d7.jpeg

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What makes Nelly behavior so nasty in the current situation is that she takes liberties for herself that she forbid Bodgan. So she gripes with him for spending too much time with the girls (the last group of girls), although he was just frendly and always kept his distance, while she herself had sex with others.

Has there been anything significantly sexual today at B4 in front of Bogdan like there was in front of Alberto the other day?

I was under the impression that Nelly has backed off her jealousy about Bogdan.  I thought she apologized.  I could be  wrong.   This  doesn't mean she would be happy if Bodgan  went  out and fucked, say Stella, but I don't think she gets so upset about Bogdan being playful around the girls anymore.  Am  I imagining this?

The million dollar questions  remains whether we will see a threesome or foursome with Bogdan and/or Alberto.  I don't think we know the answer.  Do I want this?  Yes of course, it would be exciting and wonderful for RLC customers.  Is it the best for these 4 ... who knows but probably not.  As I have stated before, open relationships are fraught  with  land mines and pitfalls.  But for those who say it will never happen, I would say don't be too quick to judge.  These things take time to develop and evolve.  The fact that the girls are more open about their relationship ... in front of their men ... is a positive development.

I like you "Million dollar question".  I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams, a situation where a foursome would occur. If Bogdan got Nelly and Martina drunk, he might have a chance to slip one inside Martina but only if Nelly were guiding it in for him. I just think M&N is more a romance than an RLC sex show and I can't see how the guys can penetrate that. But as you say, I will never say never. LOL

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If you cant talk about B-4 then quit posting or I will make sure that you do !!!

OK but I hope you tell that to every single poster (no singling out) that doesn't talk about the topic of the thread they are in!!  Nothing I had said today was not about B4 until a couple of individuals started in on me!!

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Double face Nelly is dominating the way she wants , whenever she wants .. but .. Karma is a bitch … 

• Upvote 1