B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

I missed an entire episode. I never knew that Nelly was restricting Bogdan in any way from interacting with the girls in the villa. I guess that can happen a lot when one does not understand the language.  So does that mean that when Bogdan was not at all present during the last party, that Nelly had restricted him to his room? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Double face Nelly is dominating the way she wants , whenever she wants .. but .. Karma is a bitch … 

and what do u think karma will bring to her?

bogdan will fuck another woman in her face and laugh at her?

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not able to watch closely today but saw this in the previous thread from Dino:

What makes Nelly behavior so nasty in the current situation is that she takes liberties for herself that she forbid Bodgan. So she gripes with him for spending too much time with the girls (the last group of girls), although he was just frendly and always kept his distance, while she herself had sex with others.

Has there been anything significantly sexual today at B4 in front of Bogdan like there was in front of Alberto the other day?

I was under the impression that Nelly has backed off her jealousy about Bogdan.  I thought she apologized.  I could be  wrong.   This  doesn't mean she would be happy if Bodgan  went  out and fucked, say Stella, but I don't think she gets so upset about Bogdan being playful around the girls anymore.  Am  I imagining this?

The million dollar questions  remains whether we will see a threesome or foursome with Bogdan and/or Alberto.  I don't think we know the answer.  Do I want this?  Yes of course, it would be exciting and wonderful for RLC customers.  Is it the best for these 4 ... who knows but probably not.  As I have stated before, open relationships are fraught  with  land mines and pitfalls.  But for those who say it will never happen, I would say don't be too quick to judge.  These things take time to develop and evolve.  The fact that the girls are more open about their relationship ... in front of their men ... is a positive development.

Everything is moving rather away from Bodgan and Alberto than in the direction you seem to hope for.

I think at some point Bodgan will wake up and realize that he has become obsolete.

I need help with this translation: In which language is the person who is open and transparent is deemed "Double face" while the person who obscures and hides off camera is called honest and faithful? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Everything is moving rather away from Bodgan and Alberto than in the direction you seem to hope for.

I think at some point Bodgan will wake up and realize that he has become obsolete.

alladino u should rub the lamp and make 3 wishes for rlc

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@omedo; Curly I consider  as an ultimate opportunist , he is as clever as to know what can give him what many guys of his age  want .. women and money .. he has it both and he managed to achieve anything so far with RLC by himself . 

I personally don’t think that he has done anything ( except the borrowing money from Gina which has been really shit but still Gina had a choice ) that the majority wouldn’t do if they got the chance  , that is , being always around gorgeous women , having the chance to have sex all the time with multiple partners , get the chance of having money through this way of life easily and not for example working under 40 degrees Celsius building houses , he has taken full advantage of this project . Yes , he is involved with substances also , but this is something that a big amount of his generation is into . 

In my eyes , he simply has a life  that many guys of his age would simply “ die “ to have too , especially  coming from one of the world’s poorest countries where such a big percentage of natives become either involved with drugs or prostitution . He has achieved a bit better in my opinion in Barcelona . 

My friend, if you could understand him you would fully know how manipulative, liar, violent, opportunist and sexist he is. He is not someone who deserves sympathy. A member of the forum defined him as the scum, and that's an opinion that I share.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Does anyone wish to know where is the Achilles heel of Bogdan? Those who were watching very closely when Bogdan's sister visited him in Russia, you will recall that he seemed very close to her...so much so that I commented at the time his kissing her on the neck and behind the ear seemed more than brotherly to me. Of course his defenders responded that different families in different cultures have different ways of showing affection. My question was, who brings their sister to RLC and puts her into clothes so revealing that you get aroused by your own sister? There is a term for that behavior in my culture but then I am not Russian.

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I missed an entire episode. I never knew that Nelly was restricting Bogdan in any way from interacting with the girls in the villa. I guess that can happen a lot when one does not understand the language.  So does that mean that when Bogdan was not at all present during the last party, that Nelly had restricted him to his room? 

Nelly is jealous when Bogdan is around the girls and simply being friendly with them .. it has been mentioned in the forum , there have been also live on camera talks between the two for this .. Bogdan always submits and “ allows “ Nelly to have it her way .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nelly is jealous when Bogdan is around the girls and simply being friendly with them .. it has been mentioned in the forum , there have been also live on camera talks between the two for this .. Bogdan always submits and “ allows “ Nelly to have it her way .. 

Thanks for the update. It just goes to show that there is always something that we miss. In their conversations, was Nell's jealousy about a particular girl or more about him not interacting with any of the girls? 

20 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and what do u think karma will bring to her?

bogdan will fuck another woman in her face and laugh at her?

There are more things than a simple fuck .. don’t forget that they are a married couple and have lots of things that are shared financially , lots are situated in Russia .. my life experiences of people around me and the way they behave to life has learned me this ..Karma is a bitch ( it goes for many tenants and the way they choose to make things on and off camera , your recent posts at another thread today is a great example as well 😏

1 minute ago, philo said:

Thanks for the update. It just goes to show that there is always something that we miss. In their conversations, was Nell's jealousy about a particular girl or more about him not interacting with any of the girls? 

She’s jealous when he is friendly at any of the girls , it was more “ tensed “ let’s say when the previous cast with Holly and Megan was around because of the strong bonds  and relationships that had developed due to curfew and lockdown this past winter as well .