B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

Just now, ddhm said:

Then he has managed perfectly to be able and transform each and every time that he is on and off cameras .. he should go for acting being able to adjust so easily 😇

how long hes on rlc? 10 years?

he had plenty of time to practice that skill

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok i tell just one cuz i know it will never happen

i wish if vivian is pregnant, she will do as milena invite her bf in b4 to fuck that big pussy in the open

Your fetish may not be as unusual as you think.  I guess, there are a lot of fathers who like to remember their pregnant wife.

However, I don't really care if she is pregnant or not, it would be nice to see her BF visit in any case. 😃

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Getting the wife (Annabelle) of your best buddy (Efrim) drunk and taking up-skirt photos of her and then spending the night with her on your balcony would not meet the decent standard for me. 

One life event doesn’t define your character and personality .. have you being drunk once or taken grass to smoke ? Does this make you alcohol/drugs junkie ? Having betrayed a relationship or cheated  a woman , does this make you an asshole or a bad person in general ? 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Your fetish may not be as unusual as you think.  I guess, there are a lot of fathers who like to remember their pregnant wife.

However, I don't really care if she is pregnant or not, it would be nice to see her BF visit in any case. 😃

its not the pregnant stuff, its just if she is the guy will want more to come to see her

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

how long hes on rlc? 10 years?

he had plenty of time to practice that skill

6 years and counting .. if he is like this , my judgement on people and characters will have suffered a very big blow 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We've never seen any of the pictures or videos you think you have from it. No one else has seen anything happen there

now im confused and i dont know who to trust, and i always trust noldus

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

6 years and counting .. if he is like this , my judgement on people and characters will have suffered a very big blow 😂🤣

maybe its time for u to take a big turn and change career, get a master degree in psychology and phylosophy and start to make big bucks and quit watching these beautiful ladies on your beaches

beach party love GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One life event doesn’t define your character and personality .. have you being drunk once or taken grass to smoke ? Does this make you alcohol/drugs junkie ? Having betrayed a relationship or cheated  a woman , does this make you an asshole or a bad person in general ? 

It all depends upon what the transgression was. What made me question Bogdan's character is not that he may have fucked Annabelle, it is that he betrayed the trust of his friend and mentee Efrim. Bogdan brought Efrim and Annabelle to his apartment almost every day so that Efrim could earn his way back into the good graces of the RLC family. He had them at every party and they fucked in every room of his apartment. By his actions Bogdan used his influence help get Efrim another chance with RLC.  If you saw Efrim cry like a baby when he discovered Bogdan and Annabelle on the balcony, then you might have a different view of Bogdan's character.  Betrayal of a trust, like friendship, makes one untrustworthy.  One does not cry like that over a bad business deal.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

It all depends upon what the transgression was. What made me question Bogdan's character is not that he may have fucked Annabelle, it is that he betrayed the trust of his friend and mentee Efrim. Bogdan brought Efrim and Annabelle to his apartment almost every day so that Efrim could earn his way back into the good graces of the RLC family. He had them at every party and they fucked in every room of his apartment. By his actions Bogdan used his influence help get Efrim another chance with RLC.  If you saw Efrim cry like a baby when he discovered Bogdan and Annabelle on the balcony, then you might have a different view of Bogdan's character.  Betrayal of a trust, like friendship, makes one untrustworthy.  One does not cry like that over a bad business deal.

wow u explaining that very well, first time i heard that

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Double face Nelly is dominating the way she wants.

You bring this up a lot and I don't disagree that she is manipulative.  But I really don't understand how you believe this affects her relationship with Martina.  If you think she is just playing Martina for a fool ... ok ... that could happen.  But I don't see it and I don't think she is that evil of a person.

• Confused 1

Nana getting more adapted and easier with the on cameras shows 😉😉 Tesla is a master professor , hope soon the benefits of that as one of the most amazing transformations of “ shy Nana “ to “ light Elian version “ 😉

• Haha 1