B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

In my community, if you snuggle with you sister like Bogdan did with his sister, they will send someone to pick you up and if convicted, your name will be written into a registry so that every where you move they can track your interactions.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, emnv said:

My friend, if you could understand him you would fully know how manipulative, liar, violent, opportunist and sexist he is. He is not someone who deserves sympathy. A member of the forum defined him as the scum, and that's an opinion that I share.

Agree 100%, he is a master of coercive control.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

In my community, if you snuggle with you sister like Bogdan did with his sister, they will send someone to pick you up and if convicted, your name will be written into a registry so that every where you move they can track your interactions.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

bogdan snuggle with his sister?

Just now, philo said:

Getting the wife (Annabelle) of your best buddy (Efrim) drunk and taking up-skirt photos of her and then spending the night with her on your balcony would not meet the decent standard for me. 

im learning there, not decent at all in my book

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think bogdan is only decent on cam

but off cam hes another person

Then he has managed perfectly to be able and transform each and every time that he is on and off cameras .. he should go for acting being able to adjust so easily 😇

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Getting the wife (Annabelle) of your best buddy (Efrim) drunk and taking up-skirt photos of her and then spending the night with her on your balcony would not meet the decent standard for me. 

We've never seen any of the pictures or videos you think you have from it. No one else has seen anything happen there

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4