B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nana and Tesla naked on Telsa's bed

Tesla: Hey Hana want to come up to my room ?

Nana: Ok 

Tesla: Nana lets watch a movie.

Nana: Ok sound fun

Tesla: Lets get Naked to watch this movie.

Nana: Ok what ever you say Tesla.

Tesla: Good this way we can play these suckers who played for our vacation to Barcelona.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

You always explain your posts and where you base them .. but you seem to insist on this particular event when nothing has been seen on cameras , am I right ? Why should be anyone  benefit more than others  stating the fact the way they think ? Do they have anything to gain with that ? You also don’t , but I can only say that you want to have this the way you believe it happened so as to prove your credibility .. for whatever I am concerned , this is an incident that was never captured on cameras as there wasn’t one and it is simply your theory of what happened .. 

I don’t  think we should speak about banning and such things , I think that we should move on from an incident that happened many years ago and concentrate on what we are currently watching , that is what matters the most .. at the end , only the participants know what happened that night , even if things happened the way you say , we go to issues like circumstances that occurred  , drunk , feelings , emotions and so on .. 

It’s mostly a good forum chat today with Harley trying to ruin the good feeling  and opinions exchange so as to continue watching , posting and commenting with the same respecting level to anyone’s thoughts . 

As much as I don't care to read and read on this topic as agreed it is too far in the past to matter . BUT Where it does matter in these current times and obsessions on everyone so Bog & N & Martina obsessed ... I care little of these folks....  but Philo is adamant during all these assessments of Bogdan having fooled around  and that has some bearing on his character of the past that may affect Nelly or his personal lessons learned .

.. but what I came here to say is and because you now say there was 'never' anything on camera ...but Philo says he reviewed it countless times but keeps asking others to search this out ... my question to Philo is ...if you have access give more accurate time and location data or PM someone with with a screengrab .....otherwise shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!!  have a nice DD thanks for the platform to launch  lol 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

As much as I don't care to read and read on this topic as agreed it is too far in the past to matter . BUT Where it does matter in these current times and obsessions on everyone so Bog & N & Martina obsessed ... I care little of these folks....  but Philo is adamant during all these assessments of Bogdan having fooled around  and that has some bearing on his character of the past that may affect Nelly or his personal lessons learned .

.. but what I came here to say is and because you now say there was 'never' anything on camera ...but Philo says he reviewed it countless times but keeps asking others to search this out ... my question to Philo is ...if you have access give more accurate time and location data or PM someone with with a screengrab .....otherwise shut the fuck up !!!!!!!!!!  have a nice DD thanks for the platform to launch  lol 

This has happened many years ago , it is only in the archives of some members what happened that night , any video proof will be very difficult to be provided I believe . Anyway , it is time to see what occurs between Nana and Tesla or it is a 100% copy / paste event that happens endlessly elsewhere , still , causes the same effects here and reactions . 

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

This has happened many years ago , it is only in the archives of some members what happened that night , any video proof will be very difficult to be provided I believe . Anyway , it is time to see what occurs between Nana and Tesla or it is a 100% copy / paste event that happens endlessly elsewhere , still , causes the same effects here and reactions . 

i wish pam lived in b4 because i think theres more potential for something to happen between pam and tesla then nana and tesla especially now that her and jordi have broken up.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Soon to late to check out the CC archive

Still , chats archive remain , a lot of “ treasure “ to discover for whoever wants to “ dig deeper “ with RLC and get wiser on ex and current tenants , active and inactive  forum members and so much more .. the most important being that anyone can find almost everything concerning the history and development of all the current long time participants and their evolution . 

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

i wish pam lived in b4 because i think theres more potential for something to happen between pam and tesla then nana and tesla especially now that her and jordi have broken up.

Radislava would be great for B4 with the fitness room and the pool .. Pam and Vivian should have shared an apartment .. anyway , no fear on Pam , she will recover and offer some great participation , after all , nobody makes a better dp bate than her and who knows , perhaps the future boyfriend ( maybe the one who cancelled him on visiting - Italian residing /working in one of the Canary Islands , Gran Canaria I think ) can submit to her wishes of being fucked anal or having her pussy licked , something that Jordi was avoiding 😉

• Like 1