B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

Catching up …

It seems like everyone is saying that Nelly and Martina have broken up.  Has this been verified?

Recall the grade school game where you would sit in a circle and one person would tell the person sitting next to them a 3-4 sentence story.  Then each person shared with the person next until you get to the beginning and the story isn’t anything like what was started.

This place feels like that game.  As soon as there was speculation that Bogdan forced the break up … the existence of a break up was taken as fact.

Would be good to get some help from our translator friends.

I will agree Nelly back to drinking again for second time is not a good sign for her.

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Catching up …

It seems like everyone is saying that Nelly and Martina have broken up.  Has this been verified?

Recall the grade school game where you would sit in a circle and one person would tell the person sitting next to them a 3-4 sentence story.  Then each person shared with the person next until you get to the beginning and the story isn’t anything like what was started.

This place feels like that game.  As soon as there was speculation that Bogdan forced the break up … the existence of a break up was taken as fact.

Would be good to get some help from our translator friends.

I will agree Nelly back to drinking again for second time is not a good sign for her.

@emnvposted this earlier...

Martina and Nelly have broken up as a couple today, they will remain friends but no more sex from now on.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Martina and Nelly have broken up as a couple today, they will remain friends but no more sex from now on.

Till it happens again somehow , someway 😆 Everyone knows how these things occur .. a moment of weakness , a bit of alcohol , sensitivity , emotions and the famous “ pff , that was a huge mistake , we should never do it again “ till they go for the second round 😂🤣

Yes , officially they said it “ on air “ but I would personally be surprised if out of 10 people here , 7-8 of us don’t think different . I do hope that nothing ever occurs between them but I highly doubt that they will manage to stay simple friends this easy .. the only way for this to stop would be that Nelly and Bogdan disappear from the cameras world .. it might continue but then without the “ power of cameras “ , it will soon be forgotten by the majority . 

Very interesting and let’s see , happy to think that both Martina and Nelly came to their senses that this was a dead end and it would for both have left behind more sadness and complications amongst their BF rather than the occasional fun whenever they would meet . 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Till it happens again somehow , someway 😆 Everyone knows how these things occur .. a moment of weakness , a bit of alcohol , sensitivity , emotions and the famous “ pff , that was a huge mistake , we should never do it again “ till they go for the second round 😂🤣

Yes , officially they said it “ on air “ but I would personally be surprised if out of 10 people here , 7-8 of us don’t think different . I do hope that nothing ever occurs between them but I highly doubt that they will manage to stay simple friends this easy .. the only way for this to stop would be that Nelly and Bogdan disappear from the cameras world .. it might continue but then without the “ power of cameras “ , it will soon be forgotten by the majority . 

Very interesting and let’s see , happy to think that both Martina and Nelly came to their senses that this was a dead end and it would for both have left behind more sadness and complications amongst their BF rather than the occasional fun whenever they would meet . 

We have no idea why they broke or who broke up with who.  And probably we will never know unless they decide to tell.  It does not look like either of them were happy with this and thus that makes me believe that they did not make the choice.  They can focus their love and passion, each with their current guy.  Alberto can make Martina very happy and Bogdan can make Nelly very happy.  Happiness is not just sex.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I am trying to understand how that works..they will remain friends but no longer have sex? I am sensitive to Martina because I am more alert to her past tragedy and the new stressful situation she is going through now, but how does this one work. No more sex on camera? Can anyone confirm Martina told Alberto about what happened today?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am trying to understand how that works..they will remain friends but no longer have sex? I am sensitive to Martina because I am more alert to her past tragedy and the new stressful situation she is going through now, but how does this one work. No more sex on camera? Can anyone confirm Martina told Alberto about what happened today?

What happened to her? 

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good Day DDHM,

Well said!  I too would be happy they have come to there senses. I also agree that the only way for this relationship between M&N to stop completely is if N&B were to move away. I hope I am wrong.  I am sure Martina will find another but learn from her experiences. Wishful thinking would be for Martina to commit herself completely to Alberto and for him to have a good job. And they move away from RLC as others have done. As for Nelly, I see her working towards pregnancy, until the bug bites again. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, yelt said:

There is no doubt that Alberto is aware of what happened.  I think they have been discussing it much of the whole evening.

• Upvote 1

nelly and martina trying to not have sex with each other will only work if they avoid each other full stop otherwise eventually they will give into temptation but it will be great for us because the sex will be passionate with all the built up tension and may rival the all night session they had months ago

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1