Leora & Malia - Home Activities #44

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I have to say I detest the sanctimonious cunts who consistently criticise RLC participants suggesting their morals are lower than their own morals despite the fact they pay to observe RLC participants practising those lower morals!!!!

Some people in life are lucky to live in successful prosperous countries where jobs are well paid but sadly huge numbers of people live in corrupt countries where earning a living is difficult. Why shouldn't anyone be able to better themselves by using whatever assets they possess.

Many RLC participants frustrate me in many ways and I can be critical of them, however I never question their morals. I have no right to do so.

If Masha wants a gang-bang then she has every right to have a gang-bang. If Martina wants to have a lesbian experience whilst in a relationship (especially if her partner is OK with it) then she can. If Leora and Malia want to bate each other then they can. Anyone who has a problem with that should fuck off back to their sanctimonious conclaves and wank in private.

Leora and Malia are my favourites and I'm certainly going to miss Malia. They are both sweet girls who deserve nothing but support not verbal attacks only designed to hurt and humiliate.

Van,

If you have a sister who does what Leora has done the past 9+ years, you wouldn't be disappointed in her?   Of course you would (you'd still love her, but you would be disappointed) because you know she is capable of much more.

That's near the equivalent of how I feel.  Here's a girl capable of much more, and here's what she does.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

If what I say upsets you, don't respond.  Even better, prevent my posts from appearing when you're in the forum.

Oh your comments don't upset me. Not in the least. If the fact that someone having the audacity to respond to comments in a similar way that most others probably already consider in regards to such comments upsets you, that is unfortunate.

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it is sure that the most important in the information given is that she was arrested on the 11th and not the 15th or 13th 🤣

I never said she got arrested 13th ,i said she saw the lawyer.   also the 11th is wrong as well  .   

next mod please...  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, van the man said:

I have to say I detest the sanctimonious cunts who consistently criticise RLC participants suggesting their morals are lower than their own morals despite the fact they pay to observe RLC participants practising those lower morals!!!!

Some people in life are lucky to live in successful prosperous countries where jobs are well paid but sadly huge numbers of people live in corrupt countries where earning a living is difficult. Why shouldn't anyone be able to better themselves by using whatever assets they possess.

Many RLC participants frustrate me in many ways and I can be critical of them, however I never question their morals. I have no right to do so.

If Masha wants a gang-bang then she has every right to have a gang-bang. If Martina wants to have a lesbian experience whilst in a relationship (especially if her partner is OK with it) then she can. If Leora and Malia want to bate each other then they can. Anyone who has a problem with that should fuck off back to their sanctimonious conclaves and wank in private.

Leora and Malia are my favourites and I'm certainly going to miss Malia. They are both sweet girls who deserve nothing but support not verbal attacks only designed to hurt and humiliate.

well said sir...  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Van,

If you have a sister who does what Leora has done the past 9+ years, you wouldn't be disappointed in her?   Of course you would (you'd still love her, but you would be disappointed) because you know she is capable of much more.

That's near the equivalent of how I feel.  Here's a girl capable of much more, and here's what she does.

I understand your argument and accept that Leora is under achieving in the sense that she could probably prosper in a more traditional work career. What we don't know is the reasons she has made these life choices. With my sister I would know and could then judge her accordingly. She lives in a country of unlimited opportunity so has many life choices available. 

For Leora it is different.We know Russia is far from being a land of opportunity and Siberia is a very difficult place to grow up in and prosper. Judgement is therefore based on ignorance of her situation. For that reason I can't be critical. Having done Jury Service I appreciate the concept of a fair and balanced judgement based on the facts of the case not hearsay and conjecture.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1