B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

She is not hiding her sleep, but will most likely be with her BF hiding them to have sex from the cameras.

Nelly? She was alone, in the back garden.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nelly? She was alone, in the back garden.

😂 I really thought you meant the twins.

Your description of "never do anything" is just way too broad, considering that it applies to just about all girls in GOV by now. 😄

Edit: Now i see, you mean the Twins and Nelly? I thought you meant the twins always just watch TV and then the one twin who so often sleeps somewhere else over the nights.

I think I saw Vivian talking to her bf on face time before she got dressed and left with Nana 🤷‍♂️

but when she was about to put on her bra she push the phone down so he couldn't she her tits 😂 maybe to tease him they was also talking in Ukrainian. 

• Like 1

From what was relayed to me, this is a timeline of the events that happened last night between Nelly, Bogdan, and Martina.  All the times have been rounded to the nearest 5 minute mark so if you have replay and want the exact times, go find them yourself.

Around 2205 hrs Bogdan goes out to the hidden tent (which shouldn't be allowed) to fetch Nelly’s stuffed animal. He then decides to take a dip in the pool and after goes for a shower.

At 2235 hrs Bogdan is observed going out the main door to the villa with what appears to be a glass of water.

At 2240 hrs Nelly is observed walking down the stairs from the driveway heading to the lower garden with a cushion from some of the pool furniture.

At 2240 hrs Nelly enters the fitness room from the lower garden.  She drops a bag outside the hidden bathroom and goes in to take a piss.  After relieving herself she proceeds out the fitness room and towards the hidden tent (which shouldn't be allowed)......only to be seen again rushing from the lower garden (topless) to the hidden bathroom in the fitness room and then to bed at 0705 hrs.

At 2255 Bogdan comes down the infamous steps from the driveway to the pool and goes into the kitchen with an MT glass and sets it on the counter.

At 2255 he goes up and shuts the main door he had left open

2255 Bogdan goes looking for Nelly at the hidden tent (which shouldn't be allowed) as was observed by the BBQ camera.  Apparently he didn’t find her and came back into the fitness room picking up the bag Nelly had left on the floor by the hidden bathroom and carried it to their room.  He looked in the hidden room off the fitness room and in the vacant room on the third floor once occupied by Nana and still no Nelly.

At 23:00 he goes back down to the hidden tent (which shouldn’t even be allowed) to look for Nelly again and apparently could not find her or she was passed out cold in the hidden tent.

Shortly after 2300 hrs Martina comes down the stairs from the driveway and heads towards the kitchen where she talks to Vivian who in turn goes looking for Bogdan to let him know that Martina was there….unbeknownst to Vivian that he already knew Martina was there.

After several minutes of Bogdan talking to Martina on the hidden patio outside the kitchen, Bogdan and Martina proceeded to the picnic table on the patio at the end of the pool for a talk.

P.S.  I heard the conversation to listen to took place in N&B’s room at 1130 this morning but you would have to know their f@cked up language to understand it.

Guest amandafan
23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is nothing sexy about her!

I remember a Shakespeare-esque role-playing game between Nelly and Bogdan in Russia. That lasted 3 days, was just fantastic. So don't tell me Nelly wouldn't have it. 

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what was relayed to me, this is a timeline of the events that happened last night between Nelly, Bogdan, and Martina.  All the times have been rounded to the nearest 5 minute mark so if you have replay and want the exact times, go find them yourself.

Around 2205 hrs Bogdan goes out to the hidden tent (which shouldn't be allowed) to fetch Nelly’s stuffed animal. He then decides to take a dip in the pool and after goes for a shower.

At 2235 hrs Bogdan is observed going out the main door to the villa with what appears to be a glass of water.

At 2240 hrs Nelly is observed walking down the stairs from the driveway heading to the lower garden with a cushion from some of the pool furniture.

At 2240 hrs Nelly enters the fitness room from the lower garden.  She drops a bag outside the hidden bathroom and goes in to take a piss.  After relieving herself she proceeds out the fitness room and towards the hidden tent (which shouldn't be allowed)......only to be seen again rushing from the lower garden (topless) to the hidden bathroom in the fitness room and then to bed at 0705 hrs.

At 2255 Bogdan comes down the infamous steps from the driveway to the pool and goes into the kitchen with an MT glass and sets it on the counter.

At 2255 he goes up and shuts the main door he had left open

2255 Bogdan goes looking for Nelly at the hidden tent (which shouldn't be allowed) as was observed by the BBQ camera.  Apparently he didn’t find her and came back into the fitness room picking up the bag Nelly had left on the floor by the hidden bathroom and carried it to their room.  He looked in the hidden room off the fitness room and in the vacant room on the third floor once occupied by Nana and still no Nelly.

At 23:00 he goes back down to the hidden tent (which shouldn’t even be allowed) to look for Nelly again and apparently could not find her or she was passed out cold in the hidden tent.

Shortly after 2300 hrs Martina comes down the stairs from the driveway and heads towards the kitchen where she talks to Vivian who in turn goes looking for Bogdan to let him know that Martina was there….unbeknownst to Vivian that he already knew Martina was there.

After several minutes of Bogdan talking to Martina on the hidden patio outside the kitchen, Bogdan and Martina proceeded to the picnic table on the patio at the end of the pool for a talk.

P.S.  I heard the conversation to listen to took place in N&B’s room at 1130 this morning but you would have to know their f@cked up language to understand it.

damned ! You're doing good with your RLC subscription ! It's worth for your money  

thumb up GIF by MIC LOWRY

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

RLC should post a link to Chaturbate until they can figure out how to show some nudity from their high price vacationers ...   

man these RLC participants sure have taken these douche bags running RLC... Even Linda and Tibor  next to no nudity or action, Kitty has put these clowns together this entire new visit,  the other apts. have been covered enough at how lame and uninterested or active they are ...  sad but always good to witness a train wreck on the crash and burn. 

• Like 2