B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only one I could ever remember was the Craigslist one.  If there was another then I missed it or just can't remember.

that could be the one i remember now you mention it,they asked for girls to join and described the house,then someone went all sherlock holmes and went thru the real estate records for the city listed and figured out what house it was and thought it was a good idea to share it with everyone 

• Upvote 1

Took me about 3 minutes to fine the neighborhood on Google maps. That's as far as I cared, and only because I am familiar enough with Asheville, I was curious.

The good news is that Biscuithead has 3 locations now, with another in Greenville😁.

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

Took me about 3 minutes to fine the neighborhood on Google maps. That's as far as I cared, and only because I am familiar enough with Asheville, I was curious.

The good news is that Biscuithead has 3 locations now, with another in Greenville😁.

I believe that even the Villa can be found if  someone is determined enough. 

Posted for @carlos frederico dos santos silva junior a new member

Não sei usar direito o preenchimento e o local para se postar isto . Sou novato aqui. Não existe instrução. Assim , vai em qualquer lugar. Tenho uma reclamação a fazer. Colocaram a Nana no limbo. Nada citada ou então foi colocado apelidos jocosos, como freira, vovó, etc. Quase nenhum vídeo aparece. Sou fã dela. Ela me lembra muito menina de interior. Sei que ela não vai se tornar uma Masha. Nem quero ! Apenas ela deva ser a Nana. Gostem ou não. É isto. Coloquem isto no local correto. Obrigado

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

It is a form of extra security protection for theft of contents in the suitcases. As well as protection from damage. We know that at some airports, unfaithful employees open their luggage to look for valuables.

It's also security from unscrupulous workers adding contraband to luggage for export to another location

42 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, that's all of her open bates. Her bates didn't happen every day like some girls on RLC. 

Yesterday I believe she started while either watching something  on her phone or speaking with someone , she stopped and kept smiling and that was it , it was weird but as I didn’t have the sound on and as I am “tired/ bored “  of the villa ( nothing ) happenings , I was surprised that it was almost nothing mentioned or you not even commenting on that 🤨🧐🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Yesterday I believe she started while either watching something  on her phone or speaking with someone , she stopped and kept smiling and that was it , it was weird but as I didn’t have the sound on and as I am “tired/ bored “  of the villa ( nothing ) happenings , I was surprised that it was almost nothing mentioned or you not even commenting on that 🤨🧐🤔

Believe it or not I do miss some short unfinished bates.😉

• Haha 1