B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

good morning gents and lady, i hear that the 3some of Vivian, Nana, and Bogless are at it again.  that makes two days in a row now that the only two girls worth watching in the villa have once again kept their lives off camera with the pathetic, homeless russian.  i've never seen it so bad where people continue to support such sh@t.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

good morning gents and lady, i hear that the 3some of Vivian, Nana, and Bogless are at it again.  that makes two days in a row now that the only two girls worth watching in the villa have once again kept their lives off camera with the pathetic, homeless russian.  i've never seen it so bad where people continue to support such sh@t.

You will probably need to have your eyesight checked for your source
Bogdan is with Nelly in their room and he has been home most of the day

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You will probably need to have your eyesight checked for your source
Bogdan is with Nelly in their room and he has been home most of the day

and that's why I said BOGLESS!!  I could care less about anything Nelly & Bogdan!!!!

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and that's why I said BOGLESS!!  I could care less about anything Nelly & Bogdan!!!!

i think we are all Harless but he comes back again and again and again all the time on the forum 

this is crazy 🤣

• Haha 2

WTF?!? I just saw that RLC distorted the content update list and makes it look as if the last change was the arrival of the twins. 😂 I guess, It would be a bad form to advertise that they have only departures for the last almost two months . 🤣

move.png

BTW, I do not think it is an accident. RLC is really getting more and more desperate. I guess, they desperately want to maintain the illusion that everything is fine even though they have lost almost all of their remaining relevant content by now.

I'm curious to see how they will incorporate Stella and Vivian's departure.  😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i think we are all Harless but he comes back again and again and again all the time on the forum 

this is crazy 🤣

Please oh master of everything right on this forum, tell me why it is crazy!  Is it because I don't subscribe to RLC or is it because I annoy you or is it because I don't go along with 90% of the crap that comes out of your brain.  Please tell me why it's crazy for a guy with a bad heart (not heartless) to bide his time on this forum waiting for family and friends to get off work.  I'll pass my time any way I choose and if you don't like it, you can go fly a kite!!

• Haha 1