B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

You keep talking about these infamous Russian laws, but VHTV, has almost all, 32/35 flats in Russia and Ukraine, why weren't they stopped? Let's see if what Albundy publishes is true, maybe in a few months RLC will also have dozens of flats, I don't believe it, we are a drop in the bucket of subscribers, I don't think RLC cares about our comments.

maybe the people behind VHTV know how to kiss the right oligarchs ass,i think we have all heard how Putin and his rich pals who run everything in Russia work they are all in it to get as rich as they can anyways thats just a thought

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe the people behind VHTV know how to kiss the right oligarchs ass,i think we have all heard how Putin and his rich pals who run everything in Russia work they are all in it to get as rich as they can anyways thats just a thought

The owners of RLC, they were Russians, perhaps, did not understand how it works in Russia, or perhaps they wanted to save a few rubles

16 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Maybe they should think about starting this again. They would blow the roof off. But I am sure this was under the previous owners.
I know where Biscuithead is, Prime location!

{From Reddit, r/Asheville)

Under the black bar is the original Craigslist ad

funked_up
6y
Here's the Craigslist ad in case it gets removed:

3br - 1600ft2 - Reallifecam.com = Free Rent! (West AVL)

Reallifecam is coming to the USA! This is a great opportunity for a couple or a set of roommates to live in an awesome West Asheville house completely rent free. We even cover all utilities, maintenance and lawn service! If you've never heard of Reallifecam, go ahead and hit up Google. Previously the households have only been in Europe, but we are planning to add six houses in the US over the next year, starting in Asheville.

Here's how it all works: Reallifecam's US affiliate owns the home and outfits every room (yes, every room) with IP cameras. Our subscribers around the world go to our web page and watch your normal daily activities. We ask very little from the tenants; only that they do not shut the internet off, do not cover/block a camera and give us 24 hours notice before a person under the age of 18 comes to the house. That's all we ask. There will be audio in all rooms except the bathrooms. We do everything we can to protect your identity. The Asheville house will be listed under fictitious names and only that it is in the Eastern time zone. The cameras will not have the resolution necessary for curious viewers to read work name tags, mail, etc. We have never had a stalking issue in any of our households.

So why start with Asheville? Well, I have been put in charge of the US based houses so I get to pick the places. I went to college in South Carolina and used to come to Asheville on the weekends. It is one of my favorite places and I wanted an excuse to come here and buy a house with someone else's money. Oh, did I find a great house.

The house is a rare find in Asheville. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath Craftsman style 1600 square foot home in West Asheville about a five minute walk from Biscuithead. There is a two car driveway and plenty of street parking for guests. We closed on the house last month and are currently updating it with completely new kitchen, bathrooms, appliances and of course, cameras. Two bedrooms are en suite and the third bedroom shares the 3/4 hall bath. The front yard is small, but the back yard is huge and would be great for a dog, a garden or a huge party patio. If you do not have sufficient furniture we can rent the missing pieces for you. It will ready for move in by 9/1.

We will be taking applications until 8/14. There is no particular profile of resident we are seeking. That being said, most of our current and past households have been couples or roommates in their 20's. If you are interested, please email me a little bit about yourself along with links to your social media profiles and the social media profiles of anyone else who would be in the house. We will run a background check on finalists and will not be able to accept tenants with any serious felonies or history of violence.

Thank you very much for your interest. Feel free to email with any questions.

Best,

Liam Wallace
Real Camera Media

so much for stalking protection   town location, area house is in ...fucking RLC idiot.... but hey bring on the US college girls 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

She used a whole roll of film on the bag, that's not a cross-town move. Maybe shipping it?

that makes sense because she leaves next Thursday so it will be best for her not to be carrying that much luggage 🤔

• Like 1

Question: about the plastic wrapping around the travel bags / suitcases.   Why ?

In my travels, it is a rare site. Protection ? The case covering should be protection from the elements. The parts that normally break, the handle and wheels, are still at risk. Security? you will still have to open the bag if inspected.  Curious.

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Question: about the plastic wrapping around the travel bags / suitcases.   Why ?

In my travels, it is a rare site. Protection ? The case covering should be protection from the elements. The parts that normally break, the handle and wheels, are still at risk. Security? you will still have to open the bag if inspected.  Curious.

it seems rather cultural to me because there are a lot of girls within RLC (Ukrainians/Russians) who do this kind of thing
I guess Vivian is sending a suitcase/bag in advance before leaving next week, she's not the first to do so and probably not the last either.