Martina and Alberto - home activities #30

Noldus

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I believe that we have had proof on the forum that he does not exist and if you hear Martina say this name, it's just because we talk about it on the forum and she often discusses this with Alberto about what she sees on it

luckily their relationship is solid and Alberto doesn't give much importance to comments on the forum

But this is not the case for everyone and some girls feel hurt by the comments written on the forum, for example Vivian ...

Show the proof on the forum that he does not exist. There are many people on the forum including emnv that have heard his name spoken by Martina and Alberto. Some very reliable people on the forum also but I'm sure they just don't want to get in the crosshairs those of you that have hijacked the forum. The trouble with all of the naysayers here all you are here for is to see someone in the nude or anyone fuck. Therefore you never have listened to any conversations of the REAL LIFE OF PEOPLE. Yeah the sex is is part of real life but so is the other. If someone talks about a conversation they overheard right away you all jump on it and say "That guy always makes up stories" but you never listened to anything yourselves to prove it right or wrong. Just start condeming. Never have been lies and I love Martina and would never hurt her feelings. I have said that many times. Keep having your fun at my expence. It really doesn't bother me anymore. I've come to expect from those childish ones that entertain themselves here. There probably is a great echo between their ears.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Show the proof on the forum that he does not exist. There are many people on the forum including emnv that have heard his name spoken by Martina and Alberto. Some very reliable people on the forum also but I'm sure they just don't want to get in the crosshairs those of you that have hijacked the forum. The trouble with all of the naysayers here all you are here for is to see someone in the nude or anyone fuck. Therefore you never have listened to any conversations of the REAL LIFE OF PEOPLE. Yeah the sex is is part of real life but so is the other. If someone talks about a conversation they overheard right away you all jump on it and say "That guy always makes up stories" but you never listened to anything yourselves to prove it right or wrong. Just start condeming. Never have been lies and I love Martina and would never hurt her feelings. I have said that many times. Keep having your fun at my expence. It really doesn't bother me anymore. I've come to expect from those childish ones that entertain themselves here. There probably is a great echo between their ears.

With all due respect, you said that you understood Italian, I suggest that you do translations at Masha's where Italian is very often spoken and leave those who really understand Spanish, Catalan and Valancian to the others
I had the translation of the events by two different people who have no relation between them, which I do not question because they have proven time and time again that I can trust them, and who tell me the same thing word for word of the events, corroborated by another person who translates Russian, because yes the same events were discussed in both languages

And I can tell you that the only thing you can do is understand a few words and extrapolate a "translation" of that because none of the words that you "translated" were spoken or discussed.

I only understand French well and I have a level in English which is not so bad, I will not translate someone who speaks German even if German and English have a lot of words that look alike, I know my strengths and weaknesses

On the other hand, when we look at the events on RLC and we take into account your translation and those of others, strangely those of others seem to me much closer to reality

In relation to this famous Michael, several people confirm to me that he does not exist and that even the couple is surprised to see this reference to this person because they do not know any Michael at all, Martina even laughed at this while discussing with the guest of yesterday several weeks ago by asking him if he wouldn't want to be called Michael, joke of Martina to make fun of those who invent a life for her on the forum

Personally, you do as you want, if you want to "translate" events, do it if you need to, but don't come to attack those who do like you, even if they give contradictory information.
Afterwards everyone is free to believe who they want and to take care of things, I have already made my choice and do not take it badly but you are not part of it

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Show the proof on the forum that he does not exist. There are many people on the forum including emnv that have heard his name spoken by Martina and Alberto. 

Please do not mix my name with your group of Michael conspirators. Several people have asked you in the past for a link or a timeline where this name was mentioned by Martina or Alberto, and no one has been able to give it.

As @moos54 indicates very well, Martina mentioned "Michael" very angry the day they discovered the story about him in the forum (I wrote a transcript of the dialogue they had), and after that she has mentioned him several times only to make jokes about it.

The last time she did it was on her friend's previous visit on August 12. I provided a link to the conversation, which as I see that you have not understood I am transcribing below:

- Can I call you Michael when we're here? Michaeel!

- I am not going to read any more, I swear. I read because I wanted to see if it was this “Peter” around there, but he doesn’t appear anymore. I’m afraid that something has happened to him.

- I didn't read much either, once a month or so. But man, they still go on with the story of this imaginary Michael. I wonder who made it up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Who says Nelly wants exclusivity with Martina?  Obviously they both want to have their cake and eat it too.  I get that you find this morally wrong and to some degree I am with you.  But what if Bogdan was OK with Nelly and Martina having sexual relations?  Would you change your tune?  It appears Alberto is more OK with this than Bogdan and you don't seem to be as critical of Martina as you are Nelly.

And I continue to believe Bogdan has culpability here.   If Nelly is so evil, Bodgan needs to walk away.  Sometimes that is the only way people get the message and make fundamental behavioral changes. 

But overall you make a lot of good points and you are passionate in your views on this ... I'm too  tired to continue to argue  with you!

We never argue 😂🤣 , we just have a different opinion and we are both supporting our theories with passion as we believe that the right ones are .. and since  two people can see the story from so many perspectives , imagine how this people are trying to deal with it ( which actually I don’t care because it is their problem and their actions have led to it 😂🤣 ) … look now a couple of points ..

No one says that Nelly wants exclusivity with Martina, but that’s the problem … Bogdan has clearly showed and stated repeatedly that it is against this , how more clear can be this for Nelly that her husband doesn’t want it , so , she needs to back off . I think he let her have her fun but he couldn’t imagine of the feelings that she would develop and this is what has hurt him . So , If Nelly can’t copy with her husband’s wishes , then , she should finish  with Bogdan , go and steal Martina from Alberto and go and live in an apartment out of the RLC sight ( or within if she’s strong with RLC management and they both want of course ) and like this for all four people , painful or not , life will go on . 

What if Bogdan was ok…. But he isn’t 😂🤣 … that’s why my “ repeated ( alladino style ) record “ with that , he isn’t , what more can I say ? If he was , then we could see this from another point of view , analyze the details we would have been watching and then process and present our ideas of what’s going on .. but he isn’t . 

I am and will always be hitting hard Nelly with that because Nelly is married . If she realized that she got married  too young and she didn’t manage to live her life and then suddenly on her thirties she discovers love again , then , she should have stayed single and live her life till she would feel ready to surrender/ commit  for the rest of her life to someone . This is why I am so critical ,Martina and Alberto are a simple couple , anyone can go away the next day and apart from sadness , life will continue . N&B have common wealth , apartments , money , they share financial titles , it is complicated.Luckily( for the occasion ) they don’t have a child , but imagine , even if Bogdan ( even Nelly of  course  , let’s say wanted one ( wasn’t it some pregnancy tests actually that were made by rlly some months before ? ) , how could he trust that Nelly for this ? And quite frankly , seeing Nelly having this passion,how can he in general trust her for really serious issues ? So , way too critical because they are married  and as I said yesterday , this is a line you don’t cross . If she wants Martina when Bogdan told her that he isn’t ok with that , fill the divorce papers and go and flirt her and whatever , steal her and go live together your passion 😂🤣 ( that as we know , it fades away as time passes by and isn’t the same explosive like the first honeymoon years.. ) . 

Bogdan isn’t waking away because not only loves her , he worships her . He seen no one else , I think he knows her too well to know and understand that all of this is a temporary issue and to his kudos , he isn’t abandoning  her as so many times has disrespected him by not listening to his needs and refuses not continuing with Martina , on the contrary, he stays next to her ( we men are foolish😂🤣, Nelly used to be fantastic once but know as I have said I am not attracted to her ) and tries to protect / save his marriage instead of having anyone else that he wish ( let’s not hide , he is a nice looking guy , early 30s that he wouldn’t pass unnoticed for the majority of women I believe ) , imagine if he was the same kind like Bruno let’s say ( doesn’t he have the right to be like him after seeing the adventure of his wife or anyone here would blame him and criticize him in a negative way that he fucks around and behind his wife’s back ? ) , it would have been all the support of Nelly and Nelly divorce this POS and Bogdan the cheater and bla bla bla . 

These are my answers to you and always a pleasure to debate with you , you are the Lady of the forum , you speak with nice arguments and you are also passionate for this story we see the last 9-10 months , perhaps after the Leora cultists , we should create the “ M&N “ ones 😂🤣😂😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I believe that we have had proof on the forum that he does not exist and if you hear Martina say this name, it's just because we talk about it on the forum and she often discusses this with Alberto about what she sees on it

luckily their relationship is solid and Alberto doesn't give much importance to comments on the forum

But this is not the case for everyone and some girls feel hurt by the comments written on the forum, for example Vivian ...

Hmm , nice point about Vivian being the next who is being informed of what’s written here .. the message to her is the same like to everyone else , why keep on logging in and reading a site  that you will certainly going to  read lots of negative things ? It is normal that negative posts appear as they have been posts praising her ( especially in the beginning ) , does she think that RLC is paradise posts through CC when they she’s naked and try to offer pleasure to viewers ? 

13 minutes ago, emnv said:

Please do not mix my name with your group of Michael conspirators. Several people have asked you in the past for a link or a timeline where this name was mentioned by Martina or Alberto, and no one has been able to give it.

As @moos54 indicates very well, Martina mentioned "Michael" very angry the day they discovered the story about him in the forum (I wrote a transcript of the dialogue they had), and after that she has mentioned him several times only to make jokes about it.

The last time she did it was on her friend's previous visit on August 12. I provided a link to the conversation, which as I see that you have not understood I am transcribing below:

- Can I call you Michael when we're here? Michaeel!

- I am not going to read any more, I swear. I read because I wanted to see if it was this “Peter” around there, but he doesn’t appear anymore. I’m afraid that something has happened to him.

- I didn't read much either, once a month or so. But man, they still go on with the story of this imaginary Michael. I wonder who made it up.

Well said and just hope that Martina and Alberto continue take this kind of speculation with humor, even if it is very difficult at times.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , nice point about Vivian being the next who is being informed of what’s written here .. the message to her is the same like to everyone else , why keep on logging in and reading a site  that you will certainly going to  read lots of negative things ? It is normal that negative posts appear as they have been posts praising her ( especially in the beginning ) , does she think that RLC is paradise posts through CC when they she’s naked and try to offer pleasure to viewers ? 

I don't know what she is thinking and for my part I think that it is not a good thing that a participant comes to read or even interact on the forum, like those of VHTV, in terms of voyeur member, on the other hand if I resonate as a forum moderator, then it's rather positive because it fuels conversations

Afterwards, it is human and almost normal to have the curiosity to come and look at what people may think of yourself, especially when you are filmed 24/7 and you are almost looked at under a magnifying glass or under a microscope for the slightest gesture you can do

People forget that words can hurt

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know what she is thinking and for my part I think that it is not a good thing that a participant comes to read or even interact on the forum, like those of VHTV, in terms of voyeur member, on the other hand if I resonate as a forum moderator, then it's rather positive because it fuels conversations

Afterwards, it is human and almost normal to have the curiosity to come and look at what people may think of yourself, especially when you are filmed 24/7 and you are almost looked at under a magnifying glass or under a microscope for the slightest gesture you can do

People forget that words can hurt

Exactly .. imagine poor Gina 😔with what has been written about her , still , she keeps on strong and brave 😇

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well said and just hope that Martina and Alberto continue take this kind of speculation with humor, even if it is very difficult at times.

From what I can see they are smart and know how to sort things out
Alberto understood very well how the forum works, he puts a lot of things in perspective

• Upvote 1

@Moos Yes, that is one of the good qualities of Alberto. He always stays calm and can assess things correctly (suitable for their relationship). Even if these assessments are sometimes difficult for us to understand.👍

• Upvote 2

Ok, here's a random suggestion... the camera in the bathroom (11)... there's literally NO point in having that one showing the tub that will never be used for a shower/bath.  It's merely a basin for a DIY water filtration system.  Hows about RLC at least turn it to show the sink or something.  I'm sure they don't want to show anyone sitting on the crapper via the mirror, but there's got to be better angle, otherwise kill the cam.  No biggie, just seems like a waste.  Maybe take it out of there and put it back over the dining room table like before.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

From what I can see they are smart and know how to sort things out
Alberto understood very well how the forum works, he puts a lot of things in perspective

I don't think Alberto is given the respect from the forum members he deserves. To me he clearly understands his role in Martina's life and for the moment is happy with it. He also understands her need to be bisexual and doesn't seem to mind it either. While it may have happened I don't recall ever seeing him really angry. I enjoy their interactions.

• Upvote 1