Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

god some of you are as bad as the cult of Leora,do i need to explain this yes a couple could get on here and not have sex on cam technically but how many months do you think they would last and everyone on here would be doing nothing but put them down for it 

Julia and Eric stayed a long time without sex 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Thank you for proving my point. End of discussion. 

if you think that proved your point you must be retarded like i said when it comes to Lerora or Martina guys just lose their ability for rational thought on here sometimes

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Julia and Eric stayed a long time without sex 

who ,lol and i am sure everyone was watching them all the time so your point is out of all the couples that were on here you found one couple nobody remembers that went a few months without having sex so that proves me wrong like i said you guys crack me up sometimes

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

who ,lol and i am sure everyone was watching them all the time so your point is out of all the couples that were on here you found one couple nobody remembers that went a few months without having sex so that proves me wrong like i said you guys crack me up sometimes

You asked for an example, that's what I did, too bad you don't accept your defeat 🤣

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina got her second vaccination today. Probably Biontec or Moderna. With the usual side effects such as a headache, a fever etc. She will feel better tomorrow. Well done, Martina. 

Thanks for the info, think the most interesting in the posts today. Explains why she slept all afternoon (although that's not unusual for her either). Well done, very responsible like many spanish people which is also shown by the 77% vaccination rate (place 7 worldwide). I hope Alberto did it too, even if he spends most of the time at home.😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina got her second vaccination today. Probably Biontec or Moderna. With the usual side effects such as a headache, a fever etc. She will feel better tomorrow. Well done, Martina. 

It was Moderna, exactly 4 weeks after the first dose.

She had a fever of 38.1 ºC when she arrived today from visiting Taco's family, at 22:30h. Probably she won't go to class tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

It was Moderna, exactly 4 weeks after the first dose.

She had a fever of 38.1 ºC when she arrived today from visiting Taco's family, at 22:30h. Probably she won't go to class tomorrow.

Wondering why a young & healthy Martina would take the vaccine with all the side effects 🤔 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Can Martina answer this question 🤔 

LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (46 KB)

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN THE U.S.A. WITH COVID 19 IN THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF?  DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE VACCINE?  THE VACCINE IS A FAR SAFER CHOICE THAN NOT GETTING VACCINATED.  YOUR REASONS FOR NOT GETTING VACCINATED ARE PROBABLY PURELY POLITICAL AND ARE CONSPIRACY BASED WITH WEIRD REASONS.  YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE.  MAY YOU NEVER GET SICK.  GOOD LUCK.

• Upvote 6