Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Believe me....EVERY kind of sex get's boring after some time 🙃

Exacty what I wanted to say....😉 we are in line 👍 That's exactly what happened at Leora when she bates...always the same 😴

• Thanks 1

il y a 10 minutes, Adalbert a dit :

Exactamente lo que quería decir ... 😉 estamos en línea  👍 Eso es exactamente lo que pasó en Leora cuando ella bates ... siempre lo mismo 😴

It is the same as with food, the healthy thing is that the diet is varied 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

he'll not say no lets face it Martinas his meal ticket. But I do wonder if he actually likes her going with other people (if she does), but she's definitely not going down to the supermarket dressed the way she does my thoughts is she is/was seeing someone else lets face it she has a large sex drive and Alberto doesn't really keep up with her  and as for her going out all night if she was my partner id be having strong words  

Partly agree, this is for sure not a conventional relationship or what most of the people here think it should work. But what should she do? She is 25 years old (best age) and wants to have some action and fun. Alberto is 30 years old, much calmer, a little too calm for my personal taste. Why doesn't he accompany her to parties or clubs? Should she sit at home all day and watch films on her smartphone as he is doing? She's not the type for it. Think that's exactly what he understood and since he doesn't want to change his habits he lets her do her thing. In a few years, her focus might be on other things the question is if they are then still together....🤔

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have a fundamental question.  Exactly what is the relationship between Martina and Alberto?     

How come Alberto has not put a ring on Martina's finger? The general understanding is Martina and Alberto have been together for a few years pre-RLC, and living together for 4+ years.  What's the hold up?       Does one (or both), want an escape option available, the ability to end things and walk away, no strings attached?

Others on the forum have said they are not married. So, they are living together ...... as what?   Friends?  A couple?   Boyfriend-Girlfriend?  Significant Others?   Partners?   Most serious relationships between a man and woman have a commitment aspect. I don't see that here.

Martina carries on as if she is a single and unattached. She leaves the apartment looking and dressing like a sexy attractive young woman.  But, that's it, sexy and attractive ... why, for who? For guys? Is she putting on a tight dress ( braless with nipples showing), makeup,  and ruby red lipstick to have a coffee at the corner cafe?  Is that how she dresses to visit friends? To walk along the beach? 

Thought:  what would happen if Alberto objected to Martina's night time / early morning partying? What if he said ... no. 

I share your confusion, Chuck!  Quite a while back I mentioned that over all the time watching them, I've NEVER heard either of them even tell the other they love the other.  No ti amo.  NOT to say they never actually have, since I can't watch them every second and we don't hear anything outside the cameras.  If they have, that's great, but I would think marriage would be a hard step if they can't even express themselves on that level.  I think she certainly CARES for him on a fairly deep level, and he's got to know he's got a rockin hottie, however, outside the house, they've apparently got NOTHING in common, and that adds to the strain.  She's 25 and wants to go out, especially having school all week, and that's TOTALLY normal for a 25yo, but he hardly ever joins her.  Honestly, if he loses her, I'll be putting a lot of the reasoning on him.  He does treat her well, in that he takes care of her and isn't abusive, but not sure he truly makes her HAPPY.  Yes, they've been together for a long time, which leads to a feeling of comfort, security and routine.  In the states, some places still recognize a old statute called "common-law marriage", meaning when a couple has lived together in a relationship for a long time (I think typically 7 years), they're actually referred to as married by the state even though they never had an official ceremony.  Sounds like their situation.  I also read that the younger generations are dismissing marriage more, siting the complication and expense of splitting up if things don't work out.  Again, that's in the states, not sure about the EU.  All in all, I think they're just in a routine they're good with and will probably continue until something REALLY goes sideways... like maybe Martina getting busted with another guy.  Not really sure how much of an issue Alberto had with Nelly, but he had to know he couldn't compete with that.  Regardless of how much of a train wreck Nelly is, fact we've all seen is that Nelly has the ability to get her off for HOURS while Alberto typically leaves her wanting after 10 minutes.  There has been an immense about of speculation regarding a multitude of guys over the past year and whether or not Martina has hooked up with any of them.  That fact is something we may never know.  A lot may or may not be happening off cam.  We have seen evidence that when she's drunk and partying, she doesn't appear to have an issue flirting or having physical contact (dancing) with other guys... as long as Alberto isn't watching.  I'd say over the past year, she ABSOLUTELY has lost any apprehension to letting other men see her naked or at least topless.  She used to be much more reserved.  Given the trend, one would think it's only a matter of time before she goes too far.  Alberto is being "accepting" and letting her have her fun, but in the realm of a relationship, he's playing with fire, and it'll ultimately be his own fault if he loses her.  The only "improvement" Ive seen from him is his recent weightlifting/workouts.  Gotta do better than that bro.  So... my 2 cents worth.  Sorry for the novel.  😜🤣

• Upvote 1

Just read the newspaper. I think Martina was on Friday/Saturday night at one of the many festivities at La Mercè. It's a really big festival in Barcelona . La Mercè is the city patroness of Barcelona.  So I think she was celebrating with her friends till morning.😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I share your confusion, Chuck!  Quite a while back I mentioned that over all the time watching them, I've NEVER heard either of them even tell the other they love the other.  No ti amo.  NOT to say they never actually have, since I can't watch them every second and we don't hear anything outside the cameras.  If they have, that's great, but I would think marriage would be a hard step if they can't even express themselves on that level.  I think she certainly CARES for him on a fairly deep level, and he's got to know he's got a rockin hottie, however, outside the house, they've apparently got NOTHING in common, and that adds to the strain.  She's 25 and wants to go out, especially having school all week, and that's TOTALLY normal for a 25yo, but he hardly ever joins her.  Honestly, if he loses her, I'll be putting a lot of the reasoning on him.  He does treat her well, in that he takes care of her and isn't abusive, but not sure he truly makes her HAPPY.  Yes, they've been together for a long time, which leads to a feeling of comfort, security and routine.  In the states, some places still recognize a old statute called "common-law marriage", meaning when a couple has lived together in a relationship for a long time (I think typically 7 years), they're actually referred to as married by the state even though they never had an official ceremony.  Sounds like their situation.  I also read that the younger generations are dismissing marriage more, siting the complication and expense of splitting up if things don't work out.  Again, that's in the states, not sure about the EU.  All in all, I think they're just in a routine they're good with and will probably continue until something REALLY goes sideways... like maybe Martina getting busted with another guy.  Not really sure how much of an issue Alberto had with Nelly, but he had to know he couldn't compete with that.  Regardless of how much of a train wreck Nelly is, fact we've all seen is that Nelly has the ability to get her off for HOURS while Alberto typically leaves her wanting after 10 minutes.  There has been an immense about of speculation regarding a multitude of guys over the past year and whether or not Martina has hooked up with any of them.  That fact is something we may never know.  A lot may or may not be happening off cam.  We have seen evidence that when she's drunk and partying, she doesn't appear to have an issue flirting or having physical contact (dancing) with other guys... as long as Alberto isn't watching.  I'd say over the past year, she ABSOLUTELY has lost any apprehension to letting other men see her naked or at least topless.  She used to be much more reserved.  Given the trend, one would think it's only a matter of time before she goes too far.  Alberto is being "accepting" and letting her have her fun, but in the realm of a relationship, he's playing with fire, and it'll ultimately be his own fault if he loses her.  The only "improvement" Ive seen from him is his recent weightlifting/workouts.  Gotta do better than that bro.  So... my 2 cents worth.  Sorry for the novel.  😜🤣

Petty bourgeois!

• Confused 1