B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

1 hour ago, rafan said:

Agree,

and she is bitch but most interesting things she did this year IMHO, relationship with Martina and try to fuck guys in summer party.

She lost it .. imagine if her husband had abandoned her at all of her difficult periods . I hope she realizes in the future that she was a step away to lose so much , if not all .. 

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She lost it .. imagine if her husband had abandoned her at all of her difficult periods . I hope she realizes in the future that she was a step away to lose so much , if not all .. 

IMO....Nelly is now a sandwich short of a picnic...☹

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

I cannot understand why some people so are intent on trying to re-write history by denying historical facts that many of us witnessed and can still recall. Nelly was with other women in Russia, long before Martina was ever on RLC. The only thing that has changed is that Bogdan no longer reveals himself on camera like he revealed himself when he got his friend Efrim drunk and spent the night with his wife Annabelle on the balcony at their apartment in Russia.

The only thing she done with women in Russia was kiss and feel their tits.  She never started eating pussy until after she had a couple of bouts at Masha's.  Efim was an asshole and Anabel was his GF not Wife.  They're lucky if they're still together. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

On 10/9/2021 at 7:36 PM, sigfried said:

it's a shame, so many college students watching football and most are underage, so no booze!

LOL it's funny that you should bring the "no booze" point up.  The last time I watched an Aggies game live with them playing at home was the year 2001 and there were many students that I had talked to that were introduced to me by my niece who went to (ATM), most of them were 1st or 2nd year students (under the legal age of 21) as she was and the majority of them drank...not all of them but the majority.

8 hours ago, corpslibre said:

It is undeniable that Nelly and Bogdan have decided in recent weeks to be "apart" and no longer really integrate with the rest of the roommates. If it is really their departure from B4, in view of what we observed during the night from Friday to Saturday with Nelly not being able to stand noise at night, a certain spirit of freedom should regain B4.

There is no way that they can move to their own apartment and RLC not bring that apartment online!!  The rumor and speculation mills would be full bore!!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing she done with women in Russia was kiss and feel their tits.  She never started eating pussy until after she had a couple of bouts at Masha's.  Efim was an asshole and Anabel was his GF not Wife.  They're lucky if they're still together. :biggrin:

Are you re-writing history again Moos?...😏

• Haha 1