Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Don't know why folks give you a hard time when you give your Own opinion as detailed as it is

with Leora orgasm your the only one making full use of Leora's page I wouldn't be able to write all that my fingers would probably get a stiffy at lease you don't let it bother you

Thank you very much Ste.Well,the thing is that I really love this girl,for me there is no other to watch.I watch her every day when she´s at home.No matter what she does,

It don´t have to be that she´s bating,just that she is at home.There is so many nuances in this woman if you just take your time to study her.And about the shit some people give me

because I write what I feel about Leora,it doesn´t bother me at all,I just laugh at it.I really like to show my appreciation after a show.How much depends on how good it was.I will

never critize her for her choice she does,that´s non of my buisiness and what she does outside it´s up to her.We can´t stop her anyway,can we?So I will keep on writing in her fan

page,because she´s a wonderful and beautiful girl/woman with a excellent taste when it comes to choose what to wear.Thanks again Ste.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much Ste.Well,the thing is that I really love this girl,for me there is no other to watch.I watch her every day when she´s at home.No matter what she does,

It don´t have to be that she´s bating,just that she is at home.There is so many nuances in this woman if you just take your time to study her.And about the shit some people give me

because I write what I feel about Leora,it doesn´t bother me at all,I just laugh at it.I really like to show my appreciation after a show.How much depends on how good it was.I will

never critize her for her choice she does,that´s non of my buisiness and what she does outside it´s up to her.We can´t stop her anyway,can we?So I will keep on writing in her fan

page,because she´s a wonderful and beautiful girl/woman with a excellent taste when it comes to choose what to wear.Thanks again Ste.

Please seek help.  In the United States, call 800-950-6264 for a mental health counselor. Outside the U.S., search 'mental health hotline'. Most are open 24/7.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

I notice all the usual Leora Groupies are out blowing smoke up her arse again…..No wonder she takes the piss out of everyone.

Masterchef, you have the temerity to laugh and send condescending emojis to other people, yet you are a laughable pitiful character in your own right……Sort yourself out before you join your little group to critique others.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Humor Month - Lesson for 4/6/2016 - World Laughter Tour  What are some different types of laughs? - Quora

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Well,talking with Paul for more than 1 hour surely stimulated you to tease us in a very good position in cam 10,very upfront and lovely to watch.

Thank you my lovely Leora for a very nice finger bate,loved it.And as usual,a hard orgasm and very audible,loved that too.so keep up the good work,girl

and please give us more.Love you always Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,talking with Paul for more than 1 hour surely stimulated you to tease us in a very good position in cam 10,very upfront and lovely to watch.

Thank you my lovely Leora for a very nice finger bate,loved it.And as usual,a hard orgasm and very audible,loved that too.so keep up the good work,girl

and please give us more.Love you always Leora and a big kiss to you.

She has a candle lit for Paul

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now all we have to hear is her liturgy of the word.  :biggrin:

@masterchef56  Li-tur-gy    To help with your constant confusion, I have broken it down for you to make it simpler.

A form of public worship.........Think about it !! 😁

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1