Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

8 hours ago, moules said:

There is a flight from Rome arriving in Barcelona at 23:40, same airline as her Monday flight.   There are flights earlier in the evening, on a different airline.

Don't know why the flight would be 4 hours.  Rome to Barcelona 2 Hours Non Stop.  They must have a stop over along the way to pick up more from other destinations.

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why the flight would be 4 hours.  Rome to Barcelona 2 Hours Non Stop.  They must have a stop over along the way to pick up more from other destinations.

The flight was to leave at 21:55, so 1 hour 45 minutes.  The actual flight time is usually about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

The flight was to leave at 21:55, so 1 hour 45 minutes.  The actual flight time is usually about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Personally, I don't know why she wants to go there for she was there not too long ago.  Her last visit she was as useless at teats on a boar hog.

Well , a rather metaphysical and paranormal explanation and crazy theory .. this was the second time that Masha is being held back in Rome and not being able flying to Barcelona … Is the universe showing in a  strange way that this trip/ holidays , whatever it is for Masha , shouldn’t happen or be avoided ? 

Just some weird thoughts for whoever  believes in such things 😳

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , a rather metaphysical and paranormal explanation and crazy theory .. this was the second time that Masha is being held back in Rome and not being able flying to Barcelona … Is the universe showing in a  strange way that this trip/ holidays , whatever it is for Masha , shouldn’t happen or be avoided ? 

Just some weird thoughts for whoever  believes in such things 😳

Holly's guardian angel at work.  🙏

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

Maybe Masha wants to meet with desperate Nelly & Bogdan. They are good friends. Where in Barcelona are they living? Obviously not (yet?) in a RLC location anymore.

I don't know if they're both desperate
N&B still live in Barcelona
The friendship Masha / Nelly is currently not so good
In any case, Masha will meet Bogdan, both were on the phone

I think Bogdan is trying to put things right again

Just now, rado07 said:

I don't know if they're both desperate
N&B still live in Barcelona
The friendship Masha / Nelly is currently not so good
In any case, Masha will meet Bogdan, both were on the phone

I think Bogdan is trying to put things right again

i think n and b need to start to enjoy their life outside rlc if that was their decision to leave and dont look back

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1