Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

H&A seems to be staying in Italy for a few more days. they talked about going to a hotel for the rest of the time. I think Masha offered H&A to stay here in the apartment.

If that's true, hats off to Masha...I'm not a huge fan of hers, but that's a nice real life gesture...😁

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If that's true, hats off to Masha...I'm not a huge fan of hers, but that's a nice real life gesture...😁

Agreed. 

Aaron, if you are listening ... the best way to pay Masha for her generosity is to give her the threesome she so desires.  Plus you would be giving your beloved Hanna her wish with a chance to explore her bisexual/lesbian side.  You three have the opportunity for a really huge RLC moment here.  Do not screw it up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Agreed. 

Aaron, if you are listening ... the best way to pay Masha for her generosity is to give her the threesome she so desires.  Plus you would be giving your beloved Hanna her wish with a chance to explore her bisexual/lesbian side.  You three have the opportunity for a really huge RLC moment here.  Do not screw it up.

press your luck no GIF    No Such Luck

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

What was the point of Masha going to Spain...

Exactly,,,,,,Perhaps because at the outset she was going to host her mother who's flight had cancelled???  otherwise a calm visit