B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Your choices this evening basically come down to this party ... or Aaron fucking Hanna or Bruno fucking Gina. 

Not sure if any of this is watchable but I can guess where you will see real sex.

Hi Jen, 

I have  question for you or anybody else who might want to chime in: this party seems the perfect place for Martina to be at. So my question is: Was she invited and if not, do you think that her days of being invited to B4 events are over? Or do you think that maybe she's not interested in going anymore since Nelly is gone? She always seemed comfortable in B4. She seemed to hit it off especially well with Radi at a couple of parties as Radi  spoke Spanish fluently. Just trying to get some opinions here. I'm kind of disappointed not to see Martina at the party.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen, 

I have  question for you or anybody else who might want to chime in: this party seems the perfect place for Martina to be at. So my question is: Was she invited and if not, do you think that her days of being invited to B4 events are over? Or do you think that maybe she's not interested in going anymore since Nelly is gone? She always seemed comfortable in B4. She seemed to hit it off especially well with Radi at a couple of parties as Radi  spoke Spanish fluently. Just trying to get some opinions here. I'm kind of disappointed not to see Martina at the party.

she has no connection to any of these women.. besides Radi's spanish not so comfortable with language ... she is not a comfortable fit ... her days at the villa are done I'd say. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

c'est une excellente question. Un peu OT mais excellent. Je suis d'accord avec toi. Mais je dirais que je regarde B5 à la recherche de ce qui suit (sans ordre particulier) :

1. Les pipes d'Hanna sont vraiment bonnes. Elle semble vraiment aimer la bite d'Aaron. Peut-être qu'elle aime sa bite plus qu'elle ne l'aime, semble-t-il.
  2. Comme mon bon ami @ ddhma dit, Tereza est incroyable à chevaucher une bite. Cela vaut la peine d'être regardé. DD vous donnera quelques paragraphes avec son raisonnement, je dirai juste "faites-moi confiance".
  3. Hanna est évidemment bi-curieuse et Aaron la tient en laisse très courte. Mais je continue d'espérer ce moment d'éclatement. Si elle apprend à lécher une chatte comme elle aime oralement une bite, cela pourrait être très amusant à regarder. Nous devrions jeter un coup d'œil à B5 maintenant parce que je me demande pourquoi elle n'est pas à la soirée B4 ... pensant qu'Aaron a mis un terme à cela ... parce qu'avec toutes ces belles femmes, elle AIMERAIT être la "mauvaise fille" qui ils ont tous besoin de discipline. Nous pourrions la voir bouleversée. Serait-elle assez bouleversée pour refuser le sexe à Aaron ? Je ne suis pas sûr.

I understand better. Thank you for your perspective and those interesting details.

22 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

A small innocent question, are there really people who watch and appreciate what goes on in B5? For my part, seeing couples reduced to spending months doing nothing but eating, fucking, showering and sleeping until 2pm, I don't think there are people in real life who adopt this lifestyle, other than social cases not looking for a job and living off the grid. Nothing exciting about that.

Where is the difference to the girls in GOV, except that they don't even have sex in the apartments?

• Upvote 1

I'm bummed out my time had run out for the day ???? and all these free cams too  ...too bad ...hope something SEXciting happens ( and I expect it will because they are all so fucking hot.... but REALLY there has to be a jerkwad boyfriend their   FUCK OFFFFFF  well enjoy the festivities ...please write about everything sexy . thanks 

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen, 

School is priority . And who knows , maybe she’s in search for another lover 😉