B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

Une petite question innocente, y a-t-il vraiment des gens qui regardent et apprécient ce qui se passe dans B5 ? Pour ma part, voyant des couples réduits à passer des mois à ne rien faire d'autre que manger, baiser, se doucher et dormir jusqu'à 14h00, je ne pense pas qu'il y ait du monde dans  la vraie vie qui adopte ce mode de vie, sinon des cas sociaux ne cherchant pas de travail et vivant au crochet de la société. Rien d'excitant là-dedans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

not seen anything of martina is she in hiding 😄 is she at the party 

If it was happening on a Friday or weekend , I think she would have joined, why not ? But with school , different priorities 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

A little innocent question, are there really people watching and enjoying what's going on in B5? For my part, seeing couples reduced to spending months doing nothing but eating, fucking, showering and sleeping until 2:00 p.m., I don't think there are people in  real life who adopt. this way of life, if not social cases not looking for work and living at the hook of society. Nothing exciting about it.

This is a great question.  A bit OT but excellent.  I agree with you.  But I would say I watch B5 looking for the following (in no particular order):

1. Hanna's blowjobs are really good.  She seems to really love Aaron's cock.  Maybe she loves his cock more than she loves him it seems.
  2. As my good friend @ddhm has said, Tereza is amazing at riding a cock.  This is worth watching.  DD will give you a couple of paragraphs with his reasoning, I will just say "trust me".
  3. Hanna is obviously bi-curious and Aaron keeps her on a very short leash.  But I keep hoping for that break out moment.  If she learns how to lick a pussy like she orally loves a cock, that could be very fun to watch.   We should peek at B5 now because I am wondering why she isn't at the B4 party ... thinking Aaron put a stop to this ... because with all these beautiful women, she would LOVE to be the "bad girl" that they all need to discipline.  We might see her upset.  Would she be upset enough to withhold sex to Aaron?  I am not sure.
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

many a time loraine went to ALL GIRLPARTIES alone

Yeah but this insecure fuck can't stand for allowing his girlfriend to socialize with others on her own.  Especially with other women who might turn her into a lesbian and get her to leave him.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah but this insecure fuck can't stand for allowing his girlfriend to socialize with others on her own.  Especially with other women who might turn her into a lesbian and get her to leave him.

reminds me of lucian, he was the same

• Like 2