B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Count how many of the girls will have sex and compare that with VHTV.  Do you want me to say it? None of the GOV girls will have sex on camera.

No matter how many girls RLC throws together, if all what they do is nothing, it is only garbage.

Apart from Fiora and Harley with their guys 😏...because, lets face it, B1 is really still a GOV place, just not in name...and from we've seen so far, no different to B2 or B4...

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If it was happening on a Friday or weekend , I think she would have joined, why not ? But with school , different priorities 

Since Nelly is not longer part of B4, she lost her contact person. So why should she join? Have not seen any deeper interaction from her to one of the girls who are currently at the party. And I think it's not a loss for her because it's one of the well-known shows again nothing less and nothing more.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she has no connection to any of these women.. besides Radi's spanish not so comfortable with language ... she is not a comfortable fit ... her days at the villa are done I'd say. 

She will be back 😉😎

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

he had a choice of 13 girls or hanna LOL

agree I'm not saying he is stupid    but a boy kills the natural nudity and playfulness always ... it was stupid to invite him (Terreza) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Adalbert said:

Since Nelly is not longer part of B4, she lost her contact person. So why should she join? Have not seen any deeper interaction from her to one of the girls who are currently at the party. And I think it's not a loss for her because it's one of the well-known shows again nothing less and nothing more.

Because she loves to speak Russian , she loves the girls and partying .. Show or not , I don’t think she cares as long as to socialize since she is now allowed to do so with the Russians .. Nelly is the past but the future will have many surprises .. wait and see 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

agree I'm not saying he is stupid    but a boy kills the natural nudity and playfulness always ... it was stupid to invite him (Terreza) 

we know that from past parties, they should stick to their own parties and if the girls want t join them they will

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She will be back 😉😎

possibly but I can't see why unless it is a big holiday level party with Nelly there .. but honestly she has zero connection with any of these girls in B4 ... we would like to see her but I don't see her getting invited ...

she might be secretly shunned as the douche bag who caused friction in the Nel and Bogdn grief saga ??? 

and language struggle is legitimate 

13 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen, 

I have  question for you or anybody else who might want to chime in: this party seems the perfect place for Martina to be at. So my question is: Was she invited and if not, do you think that her days of being invited to B4 events are over? Or do you think that maybe she's not interested in going anymore since Nelly is gone? She always seemed comfortable in B4. She seemed to hit it off especially well with Radi at a couple of parties as Radi  spoke Spanish fluently. Just trying to get some opinions here. I'm kind of disappointed not to see Martina at the party.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see her in B4 again...unless Nelly visits

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Because she loves to speak Russian , she loves the girls and partying .. Show or not , I don’t think she cares as long as to socialize since she is now allowed to do so with the Russians .. Nelly is the past but the future will have many surprises .. wait and see 

Everybody is allowed to have his dreams...😉 We will see...

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

but I think that a lot of girls like this, is a lot of possibility for Martina: a couple of drink, soft touch and some 'sniffing' and you got all the ingredients ?

But we don't know where is Martina.