B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

but I think that a lot of girls like this, is a lot of possibility for Martina: a couple of drink, soft touch and some 'sniffing' and you got all the ingredients ?

But we don't know where is Martina. 

She has a group of friends in Barca...real life friends. She's best staying well clear of these BS show nights in B4...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

possibly but I can't see why unless it is a big holiday level party with Nelly there .. but honestly she has zero connection with any of these girls in B4 ... we would like to see her but I don't see her getting invited ...

she might be secretly shunned as the douche bag who caused friction in the Nel and Bogdn grief saga ??? 

and language struggle is legitimate 

She has zero connection when she was first introduced in the villa .. it takes only a sleep over after a nice gathering .. I am optimist that she won’t abandon the Barcelona interactions . Time for a new adventure for her .. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, girlsfun said:

but I think that a lot of girls like this, is a lot of possibility for Martina: a couple of drink, soft touch and some 'sniffing' and you got all the ingredients ?

So far she doesn't look so desperate that she needs such kind of parties.😉

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

We know she arrived at home after a walk with Taco.