B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Party time House on the hill style, but as always these lots of dancing and drinking but no real good shit to watch. They just make you dizzy watching them go around in circles.

Let’s give them the benefit of the doubt that they finally gathered all together and they enjoyed ( apart from a soon to depart couple ) .. there haven’t been exaggerations , a slow built of getting to know the tenants , some possible new friendships , a completely free Radi and a sad Fiora .. i can say it was just a party then , I believe that the time will benefit us all .. patience is the key . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s give them the benefit of the doubt that they finally gathered all together and they enjoyed ( apart from a soon to depart couple ) .. there haven’t been exaggerations , a slow built of getting to know the tenants , some possible new friendships , a completely free Radi and a sad Fiora .. i can say it was just a party then , I believe that the time will benefit us all .. patience is the key . 

Hell soon to depart most of B-4, the double mint disaster twins, No Way Nana, keep Ravishing Radi and Klassy Karol as they make things somewhat fun to watch. Shit can all of the B-2 debacle and cut your losses on this bunch has beens. B-1 looks to much better these days with the return of crazy ladies, because you never know what might happen there, which makes it worth watching. B-5 is as boring as it has ever been since it started with this group of losers. One couple leaving, I say send them both home and get new life in that place.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was a normal party...apart from only 1 guy and the lack of clothes...😏

But, tbh, any party is better than what we've been used to recently. And the good thing about a large gathering like this is that we can all focus on our favs, follow them around, see who they're interacting with, and how. So even if there isn't a mass orgy, when 1 guy is fucking 63 beauties, there's usually something to keep us watching...which seems to be the case here...

Btw, OT, but Leora bated again and it was absolutely mindblowingly fantastic...The best 1 she's done today...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The thing is. This was a normal party, but they needed to be dressed like this to call the attention of the viewers. I think most of them would dress sexy any way, specially Radi. 

Radi is our second biggest exhibitionist , no need to refer number 1 😁 .. the thing is that they are always the ones that like normal behaviors and the ones that want more action .. you can’t have action just like that . It would have been way too fake ( actually alladino would still be posting ) .. personally I like the way it went , what matters for good residency and things to expect , it is the good relationship amongst the tenants .. this is what happened today . A slow built of friendships which can lead to very interesting incidents .. 

Good friend moos has one hell of a great quote and I copy him “ RLC isn’t a sprint but a marathon “ ..which actually this is what makes it great to be a voyeur 😇

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The thing is. This was a normal party, but they needed to be dressed like this to call the attention of the viewers. I think most of them would dress sexy any way, specially Radi. 

Not necessarily sexy, but classy...which could well be both...just not in underwear. 

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell soon to depart most of B-4, the double mint disaster twins, No Way Nana, keep Ravishing Radi and Klassy Karol as they make things somewhat fun to watch. Shit can all of the B-2 debacle and cut your losses on this bunch has beens. B-1 looks to much better these days with the return of crazy ladies, because you never know what might happen there, which makes it worth watching. B-5 is as boring as it has ever been since it started with this group of losers. One couple leaving, I say send them both home and get new life in that place.

Fair enough 😇 As long as we have a happy Radi in the villa to please the cameras , villa can be watchable with the twins there , limited and controlled things Nana and pretty Karol that she will sign whenever she wishes .

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Radi is our second biggest exhibitionist , no need to refer number 1 😁 .. the thing is that they are always the ones that like normal behaviors and the ones that want more action .. you can’t have action just like that . It would have been way too fake ( actually alladino would still be posting ) .. personally I like the way it went , what matters for good residency and things to expect , it is the good relationship amongst the tenants .. this is what happened today . A slow built of friendships which can lead to very interesting incidents .. 

Good friend moos has one hell of a great quote and I copy him “ RLC isn’t a sprint but a marathon “ ..which actually this is what makes it great to be a voyeur 😇

Tough one...Is it Mila or Nana...? 😏

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a normal party...apart from only 1 guy and the lack of clothes...😏

But, tbh, any party is better than what we've been used to recently. And the good thing about a large gathering like this is that we can all focus on our favs, follow them around, see who they're interacting with, and how. So even if there isn't a mass orgy, when 1 guy is fucking 63 beauties, there's usually something to keep us watching...which seems to be the case here...

Btw, OT, but Leora bated again and it was absolutely mindblowingly fantastic...The best 1 she's done today...😏

Can’t wait for a head to head between Ulyana / Leora .. this will raise all stakes at the maximum ..

Great post by the way 👏👏

• Haha 1

I think Harley said something in reference to dick wad to Mila.  Something in reference to the elephant in the room while pointing sideways towards him with her thumb....he heard it and is now pissed...lol   Tereeza joining in to defend her shit head man...lol love it.

• Thanks 1