B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

1 Not really my kind of thing this party but I would like to compliment them for getting the lighting so we can actually see what is going on for a change, the colouring looks v nice to me.

2 Has the phrase "fake-psuedo-lesbian-show" or whatever it is been used yet and if not why not?

3 That bloke is sticking out like a sore thumb and after the last farce with Gina and her little boy amazing to repeat the same mistake ... ??

4 If anybody really doesn't enjoy watching this suggest they log-off (so to speak)

All meant in a nice way 😈

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ecœuré par l'attitude Karol, elle a des hôtes mais elle va se doucher et se coucher, c'est du n'importe quoi !!!

Mal élevé

Karol has never brought much to B4 since his arrival. I do not understand the enthusiasm she constantly sucks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Everyone is having fun, and that's the main thing. I have never seen Radi so relaxed in the presence of a man, and in this respect the coming of Timur is positive

Cannot argue with that and always nice to see someone wearing the magnificent house sombrero 🎃🥒👑

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Everyone is having fun, and that's the main thing. I have never seen Radi so relaxed in the presence of a man, and in this respect the coming of Timur is positive

Very well said .. In general and concerning that this is the first major event since perhaps more than half a year , it is a success .