B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think everyone answered this already … lots of good responses.

First, yes if she has classes tomorrow then this is key reason she is not there.

I think she may drift away from B4 now that Nelly is gone … but for the crowd that believes that Martina “loves spending all night with friends on the beaches dancing” … Martina will return to B4 for fun parties.  For the crowd who thinks “Martina is a nymphomaniac who likes to go out and fuck all night”, then her days at B4 are over.

One thing I admire about Martina is that she has some integrity.  She won’t go to do bullshit shows.  That night with Megan was special and if she bonds with one of these new women, we could see that.

More than 4 sentences but that is my take.

Olivia is a big big big talker .. let’s see if they ever meet how this will evolve to future RLC Martina’s GOV appearances. 

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think everyone answered this already … lots of good responses.

First, yes if she has classes tomorrow then this is key reason she is not there.

I think she may drift away from B4 now that Nelly is gone … but for the crowd that believes that Martina “loves spending all night with friends on the beaches dancing” … Martina will return to B4 for fun parties.  For the crowd who thinks “Martina is a nymphomaniac who likes to go out and fuck all night”, then her days at B4 are over.

One thing I admire about Martina is that she has some integrity.  She won’t go to do bullshit shows.  That night with Megan was special and if she bonds with one of these new women, we could see that.

More than 4 sentences but that is my take.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Olivia is a big big big talker .. let’s see if they ever meet how this will evolve to future RLC Martina’s GOV appearances. 

You should meet her...you'll get on like a house on fire. Could be a long night though.. 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Oh yes Aphrodite's student has spoken again, invoking his thoughts. ☺️

My good friend .. welcome to the B4 thread ☺️What brings you here and what triggers your attention  so as from the dozens that post here to actually hunt me down and give your insight to my thoughts ? 

• Haha 1

Party Time in the House on the Hill style, but as always these girls are just good for lots of dancing and drinking but no real good shit to watch. They just make you dizzy watching them go around in circles. Not nearly enough booze for anything really good to happen like it use too at these parties.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You should meet her...you'll get on like a house on fire. Could be a long night though.. 😉

I would like to meet the lady who sleeps with her preferably .. she speaks less , she acts more .. I could actually persuade her how her sleeping companion could talk less 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1