B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

à l’instant, corpslibre a dit :

Karol n'a jamais beaucoup apporté au B4 depuis son arrivée. Je ne comprends pas l'enthousiasme qu'elle aspire constamment.

C'est une jolie fille et qui pourrait se libérer mais c'est vrai qu'elle n'apporte rien

<ce ne sont pas ses petites masturbations avec le bout du doigt qui me feront monter au plafond !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Karol has never brought much to B4 since his arrival. I do not understand the enthusiasm she constantly sucks.

She will when the BF comes .. she is always a slow progressing tenant 🙂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This must be the loudest the music's been since the cops turned up...just sayin 🙄

One more thing that I never believed  with the music and whatever ..  it was all part of a “ limited “ things and atmosphere to be .. 

il y a 13 minutes, corpslibre a dit :

Tout le monde s'amuse et c'est le principal. Je n'ai jamais vu Radi aussi détendu en présence d'un homme, et à cet égard la venue de Timur est positive

Je ne crois pas car certaines vont dans leur lit  avec leur téléphone  !!!!!

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has zero connection when she was first introduced in the villa .. it takes only a sleep over after a nice gathering .. I am optimist that she won’t abandon the Barcelona interactions . Time for a new adventure for her .. 

Hi ddhm,

I totally agree. Let's face it, Martina has all the attributes of a perfect RLC woman...she's maybe the most physically attractive woman on the site, totally uninhibited with her nudity and sexual desires, a bit kinky, and is bisexual...what more can voyeurs ask for? Of course there are those who dislike her escapades outside of her life with Alberto, and that's fine...each to their own... but many here don't. And, when she has had  a bit too much to drink, well, anything is possible. She has an enormous sexual libido. Of course there will need to be some physical attraction to someone in B4, probably to another woman, and as yet that doesn't seem to have happened. There maybe is a chance with other Barcelona apartments but the language barrier there could really be an issue...although she did study Russian language in school and Nelly did teach her a bit of Russian to improve their language barrier. But in the end, sexual attraction does have a universal language, and that hopefully will happen again here. But who knows right? My guess is that if Nelly remains in Barcelona, Martina will not have any sexual contact with other women there. I have always felt that both women are deeply in love with each other and nothing will break their bond other than their current partners. I still suspect, without prudent evidence, that they are still seeing each other off-cam...probably wishful thinking though. Anyway, thanks for your post.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Elle le fera quand le BF viendra .. elle est toujours une locataire qui progresse lentement

Probably if you think so, but in this case here she is in a villa for single girls, not in a couple's apartment, so if she is bored that much, maybe she needs to think about her presence. here, just like we suggested for Nana

• Upvote 1