B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen, 

I have  question for you or anybody else who might want to chime in: this party seems the perfect place for Martina to be at. So my question is: Was she invited and if not, do you think that her days of being invited to B4 events are over? Or do you think that maybe she's not interested in going anymore since Nelly is gone? She always seemed comfortable in B4. She seemed to hit it off especially well with Radi at a couple of parties as Radi  spoke Spanish fluently. Just trying to get some opinions here. I'm kind of disappointed not to see Martina at the party.

I think everyone answered this already … lots of good responses.

First, yes if she has classes tomorrow then this is key reason she is not there.

I think she may drift away from B4 now that Nelly is gone … but for the crowd that believes that Martina “loves spending all night with friends on the beaches dancing” … Martina will return to B4 for fun parties.  For the crowd who thinks “Martina is a nymphomaniac who likes to go out and fuck all night”, then her days at B4 are over.

One thing I admire about Martina is that she has some integrity.  She won’t go to do bullshit shows.  That night with Megan was special and if she bonds with one of these new women, we could see that.

More than 4 sentences but that is my take.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi ddhm,

I totally agree. Let's face it, Martina has all the attributes of a perfect RLC woman...she's maybe the most physically attractive woman on the site, totally uninhibited with her nudity and sexual desires, a bit kinky, and is bisexual...what more can voyeurs ask for? Of course there are those who dislike her escapades outside of her life with Alberto, and that's fine...each to their own... but many here don't. And, when she has had  a bit too much to drink, well, anything is possible. She has an enormous sexual libido. Of course there will need to be some physical attraction to someone in B4, probably to another woman, and as yet that doesn't seem to have happened. There maybe is a chance with other Barcelona apartments but the language barrier there could really be an issue...although she did study Russian language in school and Nelly did teach her a bit of Russian to improve their language barrier. But in the end, sexual attraction does have a universal language, and that hopefully will happen again here. But who knows right? My guess is that if Nelly remains in Barcelona, Martina will not have any sexual contact with other women there. I have always felt that both women are deeply in love with each other and nothing will break their bond other than their current partners. I still suspect, without prudent evidence, that they are still seeing each other off-cam...probably wishful thinking though. Anyway, thanks for your post.

Nelly is past .. let’s say that she was thinking to have another ( female )  adventure but second thoughts have put this on hold .. Martina loves life and she wants to live and experience .. I can’t find reasonable arguments why she should be away from the fun and parties , especially not with such cost like going out in real life events away of cameras .. of course she will but I expect to see her again .. let’s see .. good points also and nice post by you as well ☺️

This party is actually ok...pretty normal, so far,  if it wasn't for the outfits. I know all the girls look great in their gear, showing all the bare skin and that, but it would be a lot more believable if they acted the same, but dressed in normal clothes...imo