B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

Radi's English is quite good.  I heard her speaking with the German bf of the twins, and the futbol player  neither of whom spoke Russian. She lives in Barcelona/Catalonia, and I'd bet she has lived in Spain for at least 10 years.  I expect her Spanish is good to very good.

• Thanks 1

So N&B departed B4 on 10/11. Seems it wasn't that long ago when it was mentioned that it seemed that each of them had seemed to have been sobbing some. Could it have been because of receiving some notification that their latest time of being particpants of the project was approaching an end date in the near future at the time ? If so, and they were supposedly residence/participant managers to an extent, it probably was quite disappointing to them both. Could the festivities at the villa be some sort of celebration because they are no longer there ? Perhaps. Although it probably would not have been any bad idea to have had somewhat of a celebration with them within a couple days of their departure from the villa as well.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So N&B departed B4 on 10/11. Seems it wasn't that long ago when it was mentioned that it seemed that each of them had been sobbing some. Could it have been because of receiving some notification that their latest time of being particpants of the project was approaching an end date in the near future with the project at the time ? If so, and they were supposedly residence/participant managers to an extent, it probably was quite disappointing to them both. 

Let me be the first to say,, WHO CARES! 

See the source image

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Let me be the first to say,, WHO CARES!

Apparently not as many as those who might. I actually do not. I was only presenting some of my curiosities because I wasn't even aware that they had apparently departed B4 and rlc on 10/11 until a few hours ago when I noticed it being posted on the sites webpage.

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So N&B departed B4 on 10/11. Seems it wasn't that long ago when it was mentioned that it seemed that each of them had seemed to have been sobbing some. Could it have been because of receiving some notification that their latest time of being particpants of the project was approaching an end date in the near future at the time ? If so, and they were supposedly residence/participant managers to an extent, it probably was quite disappointing to them both. Could the festivities at the villa be some sort of celebration because they are no longer there ? Perhaps. Although it probably wouldn't have been any bad idea to have had somewhat of a celebration with them within a couple days of their departure from the villa as well.

Nelly has stored some of her possessions in the storage room, off the fitness room. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Nelly has stored some of her possessions in the storage room, off the fitness room. 

Oh. Well either she must have made arrangements for someone to eventually retrieve those possessions to send them to her at a later time, or she may have intentions on returning there sometime in the not too distant future.