B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No doubt invited by the girl he's f@cking outside the apartment.  If you need to know who that is, she spells her name NANA as in nana nana boo boo...the jokes on you!

she should invite him over now because 5adi took her partner

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I hope the new tenants will bring fun, joy and life in B4 !  With Radi and Daniela, if it has to be ancient tenants, I'd vote for Elvira, Adelita or Annabella ... They would have fun ... But I hope it will be new faces ! 

Given that cast of returning characters that we have seen so far... I have absolutely no doubt that it's just a matter of time before we see a return of Serafima.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, ddhm a dit :

Merci Fatboy .. votre avis est très apprécié ici par tout le monde . Vous avez réussi à faire démissionner de nombreuses personnes ici et à abandonner le grand forum , devinez quoi , votre tour arrive . 

Sur ce point, DDHM, je ne suis moi-même pas tout à fait d'accord. J'apprécie beaucoup vos interventions, bien plus que celles de HarleyFatBoy car je refuse les critiques tenaces et répétitives, et lui ai déjà fait part de mon avis Mais aujourd'hui la cause de nombreuses démissions dont je fais partie est la pitoyable et lamentable gestion par RLC. Rien d'autre. Malgré un abonnement de 3 mois renouvelé fin septembre, je n'ai pas regardé RLC depuis lundi midi, tant le tableau proposé par ce site à mon sens en totale perdition, est consternant et stressant, et ce n'est pas ce que je recherchais lors de mon abonnement, mais au contraire avoir des images apaisantes et divertissantes. D'après ce que je lis sur les fils ici, vous voyez des scènes tristes et sans intérêt de jeunes s'ennuyant dans des appartements en carton.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I hope the new tenants will bring fun, joy and life in B4 !  With Radi and Daniela, if it has to be ancient tenants, I'd vote for Elvira, Adelita or Annabella ... They would have fun ... But I hope it will be new faces ! 

I don't think RLC should burn girls like Anabelle in a GOV apartments. Based on the relationship status, a apartment with couple or roommate concept would fit much better. It's about time that RLC finally returns to its old strength and puts an end to the GOV bullshit. RLC really need a major upgrade. Not only in Barcelona, but also in general.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC is waiting for  Lola, Anna & Mila to go home then the Villa will go to B2 and close.  

That's just my personal opinion but I have been known to be wrong. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC is waiting for  Lola, Anna & Mila to go home then the Villa will go to B2 and close.  

That's just my personal opinion but I have been known to be wrong. :biggrin:

And I guess that they are only going home in the begging of the next year.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And I guess that they are only going home in the begging of the next year.

All 3 of them are past their best before dates, they should be going home soon.   

Irma's waiting for them in the pasture.   mountains watching GIF by South Park   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

On this point, DDHM, I myself do not quite agree. I very much appreciate your interventions, much more than those of HarleyFatBoy because I refuse the stubborn and repetitive criticism, and have already let him know my opinion But today the cause of many resignations of which I am a part is the pitiful and lamentable management by RLC. Nothing else. Despite a 3-month subscription renewed at the end of September, I have not watched RLC since Monday noon, so dismaying and annoying the table offered by this site in my opinion in total perdition, and this is not what I was looking for during my subscription, but on the contrary have calming and entertaining images. From what I'm reading on the threads here, you see sad, uninspiring scenes of young people getting bored in cardboard apartments.

I posted recently that it is indeed a really bad bad bad period for RLC , we are on the same page here . My counter comments to Harley was when he posted  about Nana and a couple of other attacks to tenants and members and his continuous tries here at the forum to humiliate everyone and everything . 

The conclusion is that RLC seems to be at a dead end , either because their plans - even if they have the best of intentions - don’t work or they are just unlucky with  recent events and incidents . On the other hand , the luck goes always with the ones that dare , they dared with Tesla and Elian , they dared to give the B1 apartment to 4 great girls and the results worked great .. but at the same time , they brought back the twins , they brought  back 3 girls in B2 that we still try to understand their contribution ( except an one time magnificent and out of nowhere incident with Anna ) , they were keeping Nelly and her psychological problems active in a resident for more than a year , they have a tenant like Leora who is fooling constantly with her participation every sane paying RLC subscriber , they have a couple that we don’t know what’s going on after 9 months with them ( Mirukawa / Dantez ) and we are left with the rest of the apartments that every now and then respect with their content our monthly payment . I find it fair the way their numbers have dropped and despite not being in the board of directors who decide , I think they know what they need to do but unfortunately for them , the people who take the decisions in the end , simply keep on ignoring many of the voices heard here and continue with being stubborn at the model they have created .