Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well folks I'm out again tonight! I'll have to knock this social life on the head so I can focus on the important things in life! Hope it's a good night for you all and I might try and catch a bit later :blush:

See you naga.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well folks I'm out again tonight! I'll have to knock this social life on the head so I can focus on the important things in life! Hope it's a good night for you all and I might try and catch a bit later :blush:

Or should that read 'catch a bate later' :blush:

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

i only see her pussy :biggrin: but yes I was really hoping when she was doing Twister she'd point that butt at Camera 2 but the spins kept going wrong for me.

BTW Jessica's solo Twister was far sexier than the games of Twister last night but then Jessica has just decided to play to the cameras most of the time - I wish she'd been there to teach My Belle to do the same. Imagine a cam show with those 2.

• Upvote 3

I suppose it's not an endearing trait but I'm very intrigued by scandalous girls. Marsha and Sasha's swinging, Efim and his girlfriend, the orgy night of course was very scandalous and last night watching Michelle bending the rules flirting and pushing the envelope as far as she could was really sexy. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I suppose it's not an endearing trait but I'm very intrigued by scandalous girls. Marsha and Sasha's swinging, Efim and his girlfriend, the orgy night of course was very scandalous and last night watching Michelle bending the rules flirting and pushing the envelope as far as she could was really sexy. 

I love Masha and Efim's GF, both a lot of a fun in bed. Masha has great skills and Efim's GF is so much fun.

With Michelle who knows? She didn't bend the rules as much as she could with Belle - now that I would have been interested in.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to go out on a limb here ... and I'm ready to be flamed big time for suggesting this ... but does anyone think that Candy's face (not her body!) looks similar to Rita's?

I'm not saying that Candy is anything like Rita! That would be sacrilegious (and Hope EuroMike may move to have me permanently banned) but I was looking at Candy sleeping and I think there is a slight similarity.

Please don't kill me...

Edited by Harry Beaver
Not Hope, but EuroMike!

37 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The three b2  girls  all have a different kind of appeal and none let me indifferent.  But to be honest, my preferences go to the b1  beauties,  Jessica and  Melissa.:heart:

I love Jessica's body but I'd still say Candy is the prettiest in Barca followed by Michelle. TBH it's all pretty close. I think Jasmin, Stella and Caro were prettier than all of them.

And of course Ilona was.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I love Jessica's body but I'd still say Candy is the prettiest in Barca followed by Michelle. TBH it's all pretty close. I think Jasmin, Stella and Caro were prettier than all of them.

I agree. Candy has some beauty to her that I'm really drawn to. And her bouncing boobies.

Jessica (after yesterday's tub bate) is my second.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

WHOA  You left off your beloved Belle ?????  

• Upvote 1