B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

28 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Viola was an obsession...a real tease but very giving when she was loaded and her and Kylie were loaded alot ....

Viola just had that full natural curvy sexy, full of tits body that I always looked forward to... and always on free cams... but hotscopes eventually had all the behind the scenes ...too bad I never used mab then as I missed out on saving any videos ...but I have a ton of screenshots 

and they could be added to this bi sexual list going around ... 

Viola never had sex when she was with Kylie and Rus. She just bated.

5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Viola never had sex when she was with Kylie and Rus. She just bated.

We know.... but it was awesome how she simulated having sex in bed  beside them when they were fucking  ... she would thrust like Kylie or finger herself at Russ's thrusts ... it was awesome ... she /they really would love  to have rRuss's dick as she would kneel before his erection on the couch and push her self on him so many times .... but the mass speculation was it was a no go because of Kylies boundaries (although she could eat and did,  Viola's pussy often... and the other speculation it was a super turn on the sexual tension game they played ...and finally it was evident Viola had a boyfriend who she would video herself almost every night for him while on the living room couch....

non stop sexuality those 3 ...one of the best apts in my years here 

59 minutes ago, DWI said:

Right again. When you look at the site now, how many truly bi women do we have? Martina for sure but there's no way in hell Alberto will take part in a woman/woman/ male escapade with Martina. Masha might get involved with another woman possibly. I'm not sure who else would who is currenntly currently in RLC. And fake bi women need not apply...what's the point of that as that is mostly what the problem is now on the site as many have said. I know some will say that even during the golden Russian years, that some of the bisexual action between women must have been "planned" so its not real. Really??? Well it sure didn't "seem" like it was planned or orchestrated...it felt pretty spontaneous to me and many others I'm sure. That's why there is still great demand by RLC subs for that type of action still today. But today on RLC most of us know the pseudo lesbian shows are staged and not worth watching in my opinion...but each to their own I guess. We can only hope that the powers that be at RLC will et their minds back and see the error of their recent recruiting decisions.

For all the straight girls, you need straight guys in these apartments. Not just any guys, but guys who are genuinely interesting for the girls. It would be best if events were held with at least an approximate balance between the sexes. This would also increase the chance of a fit, as there would be many more possible combinations.

• Sad 1