B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Radi invested in more bright lights for her room.  For her competition with Leora.  In B-1, if I remember correctly, she also had a camera on a tripod.  Maybe creating a content portfolio.  I wonder what RLC would think of participants appearing on OnlyFans.

Linda has an OF

30 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

What we saw last night between Buffy and Radi suggests that Buffy is not indifferent to Radi. Maybe she wants to get closer to Radi, but too shy or stuck to dare to take the step

when Holly stripped down to her underware next to Buffy she could not take her eyes off Holly and she was looking her up and down non stop

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am so glad somebody with at least half a brain realized this.

And also those people saying he is an RLC employee are just as stupid as the people who think RLC writes scripts for the tenants. There really is too much stupidity on this forum now.

Unfortunately ….😔

5 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Sending Buffy to B1 and getting Holly back to B4 would be a good idea, wouldn't it?

Don't think so. In B1 she would be even more isolated. Maybe Karol would give her some attention, the Twins have a thick ice layer to break. 

19 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Sending Buffy to B1 and getting Holly back to B4 would be a good idea, wouldn't it?

RLC didn't want Holly in B4. In fact she wouldn't have a place in B1 if it wasn't for Olivia and her crew being kicked out. As for moving Buffy...She's only there because she's Dani's good friend, so splitting them up won't happen...

• Upvote 2