B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Hotscopes is irrelevant, it's a video sharing site

I think he meant Grandpa (Nana & Grandpa)

I don't know how irrelevant it is ... I have been getting almost any highlight video that has come along ... sometimes rather immediate but with patience most come along as well as 3 other relevant type sites ... Martina and Nelly was up almost immediately... I believe disgruntled members post to get revenge at RLC.... and many of these older stars of RLC re-posts come from Hotscopes as they now have their logo emblazened in the most annoying way ... and finally Hotscopes is so fucking annoying for its relentless pop ups ... but in my case beggars can't be choosy to get some fine Viola mimicking getting fucked by Russ as he pounded Kylie right beside her and her legs spread wide open... some classic material on that 'irrelevant' site

14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I forgot Varvara she was bi too.

Right again. When you look at the site now, how many truly bi women do we have? Martina for sure but there's no way in hell Alberto will take part in a woman/woman/ male escapade with Martina. Masha might get involved with another woman possibly. I'm not sure who else would who is currenntly currently in RLC. And fake bi women need not apply...what's the point of that as that is mostly what the problem is now on the site as many have said. I know some will say that even during the golden Russian years, that some of the bisexual action between women must have been "planned" so its not real. Really??? Well it sure didn't "seem" like it was planned or orchestrated...it felt pretty spontaneous to me and many others I'm sure. That's why there is still great demand by RLC subs for that type of action still today. But today on RLC most of us know the pseudo lesbian shows are staged and not worth watching in my opinion...but each to their own I guess. We can only hope that the powers that be at RLC will et their minds back and see the error of their recent recruiting decisions.

38 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I forgot Varvara she was bi too.

Varvara is full on sexy and did one of the most incredible bate shows of all time  .  she would be welcome back . but she was super pissed at that biggest douchebag BF of all time and abruptly left the projest and all their material disappeared ... I posted 30 pictures of her last momumental bate and got so many likes I won that month lol 

Hey legrandrobert I was just wondering where you were . Had not seen you commenting for some time . glad you are still around.. keep well 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't know how irrelevant it is ... I have been getting almost any highlight video that has come along ... sometimes rather immediate  but with patience most come along as well as 3 other relevant type sites ... Martina and Nelly was up almost immediately...  I believe disgruntled members post to get revenge at RLC....  and many of these older stars of RLC re-posts come from Hotscopes as they now have their logo emblazened in the most annoying way ...  and finally Hotscopes is so fucking annoying for its telentless pop ups ...but in my case beggars can't be choosy to get some fine Viola mimicking getting fucked by Russ as he pounded Kylie right beside her and her legs spread wide open...some classic material on that 'irrelevant' site 

Hi Mark. I also used to watch some old Russian era videos of the best couples back then who made it to Hotscopes but I finally gave up watching as my anti-virus software started to block the site. But there were some of the best moments from earlier RLC there...including from the apartment you mentioned. I remember an earlier couple from that apartment who had a woman named Amira who was cute and sexy as hell. Thamks for bringing that up Mark.

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Mark. I also used to watch some old Russian era videos of the best couples back then who made it to Hotscopes but I finally gave up watching as my anti-virus software started to block the site. But there were some of the best moments from earlier RLC there...including from the apartment you mentioned. I remember an earlier couple from that apartment who had a woman named Amira who was cute and sexy as hell. Thamks for bringing that up Mark.

Viola was an obsession...a real tease but very giving when she was loaded and her and Kylie were loaded alot ....

Viola just had that full natural curvy sexy, full of tits body that I always looked forward to... and always on free cams... but hotscopes eventually had all the behind the scenes ...too bad I never used mab then as I missed out on saving any videos ...but I have a ton of screenshots 

and they could be added to this bi sexual list going around ...